71

Chapter 71: Center Island

Early that morning, almost all the people in the empire who could log in to the Star Network stayed on the official live broadcast platform of the Star Network early.

The major media began to bombard any of the three giants of the institute from the first day when they received the news, but unfortunately they did not get any response until the broadcast.

The latest news was received at five o'clock in the morning, and after consultation between the two sides, it was only agreed that the royal family, the military department and the parliament would send representatives to the scene to broadcast it together, and also assume a supervisory role.

Make sure every shot and process in your stream is fair and unbiased.

Although the live broadcast has not yet started, the popularity on the star network is already about to explode.

[Do you feel that this atmosphere is a little tense?] I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday.

【I now hope that what the research says is true, and it is better not to let us rejoice!】 But I worry that they have really stolen someone else's work, and if so, it may be a matter of when.

【I support the Lu family! 】 The Lu family has always been putting their progress in developing formulas, on the contrary, the drug research institute has made no progress over the years, there is no movement, and it is difficult to believe them when it suddenly makes such a scene.

【Die of laughter! Put a hundred schedules, but there is no final result, is it also them to wait 10,000 years? Don't allow others to develop it first?

】 This time the comparison finally alarmed His Majesty the Emperor and set the location at the royal palace.

Old man Lin was also very concerned about this matter, but he was very dissatisfied with Lin Yuanxi being taken out of his home early by Zhang Mingze again.

"Did this stinky boy do it on purpose, is he still a few days away?"

Steward Lin was also helpless, "This time, I heard that there was an elder from the family, and I wanted to see the young master first."

"Shouldn't that come and visit me first?" Old man Lin said angrily.

"I asked, I said that I was the same generation as the young master, but I had a good relationship with Young Master Zhang, and I passed by here because I had something to do, and I would leave by passenger ship immediately after only a while, so I made an appointment to meet at the port, and I also apologized to us there."

Old man Lin replied, "Okay, even if they know etiquette, the kid's family is sure that they are ordinary people?"

"After careful investigation, Young Master Zhang has two fathers, the father with the surname is just an ordinary person, and the other father is a small noble on the Star of Yahi'anlai, but because he refused the marriage arranged by the family for him, he chose the father of the ordinary person of Zhang Shao, and was expelled by the family, and the two people did a little business on the Star of Yaxian and ran a farm, after Young Master Zhang came to the capital star to study at university, The two signed up for a tour group and are now traveling on other galaxies. Hearing

that one of his fathers had been expelled for opposing the marriage arranged by the family, Old Master Lin praised him very much: "This is a person who does not bow down to power, such a character is precious, and I am relieved."

Steward

Lin also nodded and agreed, "Indeed, I believe that they will also treat the little young master sincerely."

This is what Old Master Lin is most concerned about.

Despite the serious protest, in the end, Lin Yuanxi still had to wear the same dinosaur suit when he went to the research institute the day before, but this time he changed to the blue one, and the pink one was changed to Zhang Mingze to wear!

"I didn't expect that His Majesty the Emperor would actually agree to set up the venue in the palace, I heard that the center island is generally inaccessible, if someone wants to break in without permission, just reach the edge of the center island will be directly attacked by defense?" Lin Yuanxi looked out through the window of the aircraft, and the center island was not just one island, but a dozen islands floating in mid-air around one of the largest, which was the island where the palace was located.

It is called Central Island because it is built in the center of the capital star.

After they first came out of Lin's house, they went all the way to the port to meet Zhang Mingze's so-called 'distant relatives', and then came out in disguise from there, changed their clothes and went to the research institute, followed Yin Qingyun and Li Chengwen to the center island.

"Basically, if you can't reach the edge of the center island, you will be discovered by the palace guard." Yin Qingyun said with a smile.

Li Chengwen stopped talking on the side, holding in his hand a thick problem manuscript that had been printed out overnight, which was all about some of the most urgent problems to be solved at this stage after Yin Qingyun refused to let the masters translate six seven, eight and ninety volumes.

Although he felt that the dozens of pieces of paper to solve the problem were simply not enough, Yin Qingyun did not allow him to keep pestering the masters.

Lin Yuanxi smiled kindly at Li Chengwen, he could understand Li Chengwen's thirst for knowledge.

There were more people who came to the villa to ask him for advice than Li Chengwen, and he could handle it.

But now that Yin Qingyun took the initiative to help him stop him, he really didn't have much energy to deal with Li Chengwen now, so he could only apologize.

However, since boarding the research institute's flying machine and starting to drive towards the center island, Lin Yuanxi keenly noticed that someone next to him seemed to have become much silent.

Zhang Mingze has a very contradictory temperament, sometimes he is indifferent as if he cares about everyone and everything, sometimes he is smiling like a prodigal son, but most of the time, the aura on his body is gentle and approachable.

It had never been like this, without any emotion, reducing all the sense of existence to a minimum, and even Yin Qingyun and Li Chengwen barely glanced at him.

You must know that when several people met the day before, Zhang Mingze's sense of existence was still very high, and it was precisely because of him that Director Ding, who had been devastated, finally let go of his heart as if he had taken a reassuring pill.

Zhang Mingze seems to have a convincing trait by nature, Lin Yuanxi thought.

He gently bumped the person next to him with his elbow and asked in a low voice: "Have you been here before?"

Although he felt that it was impossible, after all, everyone told him that the person you married was a poor boy from a remote rural galaxy, and you must have a bad life in the future.

Even Old Master Lin was worried about this.

But Lin Yuanxi didn't think so, Zhang Mingze had too many mysteries on him, so he couldn't see through this person at all.

Lin Yuanxi's voice was like a cold spring, which made Zhang Mingze wake up instantly.

"No, I'm here for the first time, and I'm just a little dumbfounded." He paused, and then jokingly laughed at himself: "After all, I was born in a remote galaxy, and even the capital star came to college."

Because of wearing a hood, Zhang Mingze's voice sounded a little muffled, giving people a sense of calm before the rainstorm.