120

Chapter 120: Little Mushroom

As soon as Lin Yuanxi's words fell, he suddenly felt a subtle vibration sound coming from the ground.

There was a loud bang, and then the earth shook violently, as if something huge was about to break through the ground.

Immediately, he was put around his waist, and his body jumped into the air.

Zhang Mingze spread his mechanical skeleton wings and put his arm around him and stopped in the air, while the unlucky egg who fainted was tied by him with a thin steel cable and then tied to the mechanical skeleton at an unknown time, and it fell in mid-air and dangled.

"What's going on?" Zhang Mingze asked.

Lin Yuanxi turned his head to look in the direction of the big mushroom, and was stunned, "That big mushroom, it's gone?"

And where the mushrooms were supposed to stay, a large pit with a diameter of more than ten meters appeared.

Zhang Mingze also saw it, he wanted to go over and take a look, and he was worried that he would encounter danger with Lin Yuanxi.

Lin Yuanxi patted his hand, "I also want to go and see."

"Be careful then, and we'll leave as soon as there is anything." Zhang Mingze reminded.

Lin Yuanxi snorted, but felt in his heart that there should be no danger.

Because he felt that the spiritual power surging around him was peaceful and did not have any aggression.

Just thinking about it, Lin Yuanxi suddenly felt that something thin and soft like silk was gently touching his fingertips.

Lin Yuanxi looked down and smiled dumbly, "Why did you become so small?"

Zhang Mingze followed his gaze and was also amused.

I saw a mini version, a small mushroom about four or five centimeters tall was sticking out of the mycelium like small tentacles, quietly touching Lin Yuanxi's fingertips, gently and softly itching.

But cute!

Lin Yuanxi stretched out his fingers and let the little mushroom jump all the way along his slender and white fingers, occasionally stretching out two twisted transparent mycelium like twists to hold his fingers like two thin little hands, and finally reached the palm of his hand to stand.

Zhang Mingze raised his eyebrows, just now this mushroom not only held Lin Yuanxi's fingers, but even used its small umbrella cover, just like using its head, rubbed Lin Yuanxi's fingers, if not for keeping it now and there is something to ask, Zhang Mingze will grab it off now and throw it far away!

Dare to take advantage of his daughter-in-law, not roasting it and eating it can be regarded as protecting rare plants.

As if feeling the coercion from Zhang Mingze, the little mushroom quietly moved two steps in Lin Yuanxi's direction.

Lin Yuanxi felt that his heart was about to melt for a moment, and he carefully fiddled with the umbrella cover of the small mushroom with his fingers, "Why did you become smaller?" "

—I couldn't have done it, but the man said I was too big and he couldn't take me out and let me figure out how to make myself smaller, so when he came back, I kept thinking about how I was going to make me smaller, and then...

"And then you came up with it?" Lin Yuanxi was really a little curious about who that man was.

——Then I fell asleep, it was so boring, but today I felt your mental power, and then I woke up, I don't know why I suddenly became smaller.

Lin Yuanxi blinked, he didn't seem to have done anything.

"Although we can take you away when you get smaller, you still can't appear in front of other people casually outside, do you understand?" Lin Yuanxi instructed again.

If it is discovered that small mushrooms can become bigger and smaller, and they can communicate with people, then maybe they will not be able to keep small mushrooms at that time.

After all, it's okay to fight with a few people or a few forces, but if you fight with an entire empire -

It

seemed that he could see from his expression what he was worried about, Zhang Mingze's arm around Lin Yuanxi's waist tightened slightly, and said, "Don't worry, I won't let people snatch it from you."

Lin Yuanxi smiled brightly, and then said to the little mushroom: "Mingze is a very reliable person, he said that he will protect you, so you don't have to worry." However, you must also listen to us, otherwise, when you are discovered, we will not be able to save you, do you understand?

The little mushroom nodded the umbrella cover, and then moved two steps tentatively to Zhang Mingze's side, raising its umbrella cover slightly, as if carefully observing Zhang Mingze's expression.

Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze also don't know if a mushroom really has the same five senses as a person, but they can see anthropomorphic emotions from some actions of the small mushroom.

Seeing that the little mushroom was showing favor to Zhang Mingze, Zhang Mingze stretched out his finger and gently touched the umbrella cover of the small mushroom, and then saw that the little mushroom seemed to hide a little shyly, just when Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze thought that the little mushroom was still afraid of Zhang Mingze, they saw that the two thin mycelium hands of the little mushroom stretched out again, and then held Zhang Mingze's fingers, and rubbed the umbrella cover on the fingertips.

Zhang Mingze also felt a little soft in his heart, "Can he understand what I say?"

Before Lin Yuanxi could answer, he saw the umbrella cover of the small mushroom dot a little.

Zhang Mingze was more and more surprised in his heart, but his face was still calm: "That's good, so that I can look at it when I look back."

Lin Yuanxi thought for a while, and then asked: "By the way, little mushroom, do you know the Zerg?" -

Know! Nasty bugs! They always want to eat me and my buddies!

"Partner?"

Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze looked at each other, could it be that there are other small mushrooms here?

——It's these moon spirit flowers, they grew up with me.

Lin Yuanxi looked at the surrounding moon spirit flowers in surprise, small mushrooms can grow so big, they should have survived for many years, so are these moon spirit flowers?

"Then can you find those bugs hiding underground?" Lin Yuanxi asked again.

——Well, yes, but before I felt that there were a lot of people around, especially the south side, but now it seems that the ones over there are gone.

The southern part should refer to the Nieman Forest.

It seems that the sweep of the legion has already yielded results, and the zerg over there should have been cleaned up.

"Then can you still sense where the other bugs are?"

- Yes, but there shouldn't be a few left, let's go find them and poison them with my venom!"

"..."

Saying such cruel words

in such a cute tone is worthy of your little mushroom.

"But if you can use venom, then why worry about them eating you?" Lin Yuanxi asked.

Zhang Mingze raised his eyebrows, Zerg, eat mushrooms?

What's new here?

——It's not them, it's bugs that are a little more powerful than them, they wanted to eat me before, but they were beaten away by that person, but after that person left, those bedbugs left some small bugs here.

Lin Yuanxi told Zhang Mingze everything the little mushroom said, and Zhang Mingze was stunned, "What you said should be more than twenty years ago, when His Majesty the Emperor of the Empire was still the Crown Prince stationed here." Does

that man mean His Majesty the Emperor?