Q: Mama Q

It was a normal sunny day at 2Fort. The sun was scorching hot over the main wooden headquarters of the people residing within it and birds were chirping from the few trees this area had. The whole place was now in calm silence and everything looked like it would be a calm normal day for everyone who was currently in the area for one reason or another. Or least it was as much as it could be, considering what kind of people what kind of people were residing within the wooden building.

Demoman walked out of his team's main base on the map, throwing his empty bottle of cider aside as he had no further need of it and his eye quickly caught by the sight of Sniper. The marksman of his team was looking through the scope of his sniper rifle, aiming it towards the targets he had set up on the other side of the bridge next to the abandoned BLU's base. With the said base having been abandoned a long time ago at this point, their team started to make a good use of it for themselves and used it whenever the situation would require of them to do so, despite sticking with their part of the map for most of the time.

After landing another perfect shot on one of his targets, Sniper lowered his gaze sniper and took a look at the target he had just hit. He hummed to himself, satisfied with his work as he turned around and saw Demoman watching him from behind. Demoman nodded at him and Sniper nodded back at him and went back to what he was doing a few seconds earlier. Demoman leaned against the wall behind him, crossing his arms as he watched Sniper do his usual work with his sniper rifle as neither of them had anything to do right now.

It remained this way for a few minutes until a portal appeared itself out of nowhere on their right. Demoman and Sniper stopped what they were doing as soon as they became aware of this portal and shifted their attention to it. Both of them stepped closer to it, stopping about two meters in front of it and exchanged glances with each other as they waited for someone to step out out of it into their view. Neither of them were weirded out by this portal's sudden appearance, though as it wasn't the first time they were seeing it.

Out of the portal stepped a smilling a young woman with long red hair. Demoman laughed happily at at the view of a woman that he became more than familiar it since their first encounter as Sniper merely smiled at the view of her. This woman was followed a by masked young man in a dark gray hoodie, blue Jeans and black shoes who was followed by two more individuals, a tall spider-woman and a woman with a long white year. Demoman and Sniper's smiles grew wider as all them walked out of the portal.

"Q!" A large smile spread over Demoman's face as stopped himself in his laughter as soon as everyone from B and Q's group stepped out of the portal. He stepped closer to the group of four as the portal closed behind them.

"I'm happy to see you too, Demo." Q smiled back at him, happy to see her friend again as she wrapped her arms around him. He wasted no time and hugged her back, both of them exchanging a hug with each other.

Sniper stepped closer to them with a smile on his face, "What brings all of you here with this unexpected visit, mates?" 

Q released Demoman from the hug and gave her friends their reason for their sudden visit, "We received a message from Pyro about half an hour ago and he told us about him and Engi finishing the project they have been working on."

Demoman hummed in understanding, "Aye. These two did tell us they finished what they have been working on for the last two months. Should have figured out you would visit us soon to see what it is."

Q leaned closer to him and Sniper with a questioning look on her face, "Speaking of which, can you give me a hint of what this little project of these two is? It can't leave my mind ever since Pyro gave him his message."

Sniper shook his head, "Sorry, sheila. Our lips are sealed."

"Aye." Demoman nodded in agreement, "These two put a lot of work into this project and no one here will tell what this is until you will find out for yourself."