28

And we're back.

"Haz, I'm counting to three and if you're not down until then I'll leave without you!" Louis yelled from the bottom of the stairs, being all dressed up and ready for school.

"I'm coming!" Harry yelled back grumpily.

"Don't yell!" Jay shouted from somewhere to Louis' left where the kitchen and living room was located.

"Sorry." Louis called.

"Sorry mum!" Harry shouted and appeared at the top of the stairs glaring at Louis which was replaced by a yawn that fit to Harry's entire posture as he trotted down the stairs and rubbed his eyes that were still laced with sleep.

"Fucking finally!" Louis groaned and spun around to put on his shoes.

"You know I'm only slower when you try to rush me." Harry grumbled as he followed him into the hallway.

"You could've set your alarm sooner." Louis shrugged.

"It's your fault I overheard it!" Harry gasped.

"How is it my fault?" Louis asked offended.

"Because you were snoring and I couldn't sleep!" Harry exclaimed.

"I did not!" Louis gasped and glared at him.

"The question is how would you know?" Jay's voice erupted behind them and they both spun around horrified. "Harry, did you sleep in Louis' room again?" She asked sternly.

"No." Harry said quickly.

"Harry." She quirked an eyebrow.

"No! I heard it through the wall!" Harry hasted out.

"Harry!" Jay warned again, sterner this time and with little patience left until she'd get really angry and Harry knew that.

"Okay, fine. But mum-" Harry admitted, but tried to justify himself quickly.

"You know what we agreed to." Jay reminded irritated.

"Mum, come on." Louis groaned. "We were watching a movie and it was getting late and I told him to stay."

"We agreed to minimize it." Jay argued and pressed her hands on her hips. "How are you supposed to live without Louis when he moves away in a few months, hm?" She asked Harry with raised eyebrows whose face fell and got replaced by a frown. He had completely forgotten about that and his chest tightened.

"It was one goddamn time, mum! No one's gonna die because of it, okay?" Louis said quickly and grabbed Harry's arm. "We need to leave or we're gonna be late. See you later."

"Wait, Lou." Jay spoke up once more as Harry already opened the door and they stopped, looking at her questioningly.

Louis knew that look on her face and sighed, turning to Harry and his gaze softened apologetically.

"Wait for me in the car?" He asked and handed him the keys over.

Harry nodded and went outside with the same frown on his face since Jay had addressed Louis' moving, Louis closed the door behind him and turned back to his mum with another sigh.

"What now?" He asked.

"Louis, I was serious about that. You know how he is, he is already so dependent on you, he's gonna break when you move away." Jay said with a sad undertone in her voice.

"He's gonna be fine, mum. Can you please stop worrying every damn time? He's not a baby anymore and it's not like I'm gonna be out of the world." Louis said appeasingly.