Fragile Heart - Karina

It was a great sunny day in SM Entertainment, many people are wandering along the company with their own task in hand. That's the case also for a group of people whose just entered the building.

"Yah Ning don't run inside the building!" Karina said furiously to the now giggling Ningning.

"Unnie you're no fun~" She said to Karina while still running to the front desk.

When Ningning reach there she was greeted by the receptionist, "Oh, hello there Ningning-ssi, good afternoon"

"Hello there too Unnie!" Ningning said jovially.

"Unnie unnie unnie, we brought you treats!" Winter said excitedly too.

"Omo, you girls didn't have to, I can't accept this" the receptionist said and bowed slightly to the girls.

"Are you sure Unnie? We heard yesterday you wanted this cookie from the cafe" Giselle said to her.

"H-how did you girls know that?" She said.

"We heard you said it when we're coming home yesterday Unnie!" Ningning said while holding on to the front table and jumping up and down.

"Yeah yeah!" Winter and Giselle said at the same time.

Karina hearing this was furious at her member "Yah what did I say about listening into other people conversation!"

In an instant all of the members were frozen in spot.

"Hehe... about that Unnie" Ningning said and started to play with her hair nervously.

"Eto... we didn't technically eavesdrop you know Jimin-ah" Giselle said with a fidget.

"Y-yeah Unnie! we're just passing by and we just heard it" Winter said with false bravery.

Karina glared at her member and said "That's not an excuse-"

Before she started to lecture her member on proper manner a voice cuts her off.

"What's with all this commotion?"

There stood Y/N with a confused face staring at them.

"Oppa!" The three guilty member rush to Y/N's side and hid behind his back.

"Help Oppa! Jimin-Unnie is in her leader mode" Winter said to him while grabbing his jacket to avoid Karina's rage.

Y/N could only laugh at what Winter said. Y/N here is a long time producer at SM Entertainment and has been with aespa since the beginning of their trainee days. So he knew exactly what happened is a daily occurence of the girls messing around with their leader.

"O-o-oppa what are you d-doing here?" Karina with wide eyes asked to Y/N.

"I should be the one asking you question Rina-ah" Y/N said as he untangles himself from the three girls and walk closer to Karina.

"W-what do you mean Oppa?" Karina asked.

When Y/N is near Karina he started to inspect her, "Let's see..." He started to say.