"Chapter Seven"

I woke up in the middle of the night. After all this sleeping I had to move around but only quietly. I would look at the moon from my window, just staring. Despite everything, I am curious. What is her plan going to be? I know that right now she's probably watching down in anger and disappointment. I looked down to my hands.

I don't feel any regret for betraying her. I couldn't be her puppet anymore. But if anything I'm just worried. I know she's also going to target Jason more than the rangers because of his obvious feelings for me. I tried to think of solutions. But only one is...

No. I'm not going to. That'll hurt him and that would be an opportunity for her to use it to her advantage. But I haven't made my decision either and I can't say yes if I'm not ready yet... Ugh. This is hard. I would just go to my bed and lay down. After Jason left, I had Trini's mom help me with putting the roses in the vase and have it on my nightstand. 

I still appreciate his gesture. It was... sweet. I still I get that fuzzy feeling. I would shrug it off before falling asleep.

Later that morning...

I would wake up to knocking on my door.

"Come in."

Then Trini's parents come in alongside Trini. I would sit up and rub my eyes.

"Good morning." I greet.

"Good morning, Ms. Calvin." Her father greets.

I would nervously smile.

"I'm sorry if I have been asocial... I've been very ill but I think I've recovered." I said with a smile.

The two would slowly nod. I can tell by the looks of things - things aren't so great. I get up and frowned.

"I assume that you two won't adopt?" I just spoke.

And they were silent and I can see it in Trini's eyes.

"I know she had been sick guys but her Mom-"

"Trini..." Her Dad says.

I knew this day would come but... I shouldn't be surprised I only interacted with them a bit so they don't know me well enough. I had mainly used their extra bedroom to practically sleep off everything.

"Please!"

I only sighed.

"Trini it's okay."

"We aren't finished." Trini's Mom spoke.

"Although we don't want to adopt you because we don't know you well enough... Mr. Hart had overheard about your story and is willingly to adopt you in a heartbeat." Trini's Dad beamed.

Trini and I looked at each other. I should be happy and relieved but...

"He's downstairs right now if you'd like to see him." Trini's mom spoke softly.

I nodded.

"Can I have maybe a few minutes to myself?" I politely spoke.

Trini looked at me concerned and confused she wanted to speak up, but nothing came out. But instead she nods as she left with her parents. I went by the window again. Instead of looking at the sky, I looked at my hands again for a moment. I just still can't believe that the Rangers and everyone is being nice to me. Despite I was on the dark side. I know I had betrayed my Mom.... my own creator and she's most likely plotting revenge.