"Chapter Eleven"

Vida

I had sat near by Zedd's throne. Although my mother did create me just to please Zedd — He pushed her aside because I became more of use. I'm not his "Queen," at all. Never in a million years.... There's something that's bugging me.

He's talking to Goldar. Rita's been thrown onto the side. Despite her obvious feelings for him. He's planning something and I approached the balcony. They didn't pay attention as I looked down closely to Angel Grove. I know it was nighttime and was adjusted to sleep schedule. Which thus why I had been tired. Goldar mocked me but Zedd scolded him.

Despite being evil, but there's that voice in the back of mind, curious about something...

"What's your plan, Vida?" Zedd's voice said behind me.

"Huh wha?" I said snapping back into reality.

"What is your plan? You're staring at Earth."

"...My lord." I began, "I am not to be rude but I have to ask: why wait when they're awake? Why not attack at late hours of the night while they're sleeping...?"

Although I feel nothing, the only emotion I can feel right now is fear. Last time I used a plan: it failed and mother was upset. As well leaving my morpher there — what was I thinking?

"That's a good idea, that's why you're my favorite creation!"

Creation...?

"Wait, my lord... are you saying you created me, not Mother?" I asked in confusion.

"Silence!!" He hissed, "I'll send out my best putties and monsters!"

Then. The theory is confirmed. I am also part of Zedd. Half of me is surprised but the other half I'm not.

"Mind if I go self reflect, my lord?"

"Oh why? Have you gone soft for them?" Goldar mocked.

I made a disgusted noise.

"No. I regret ever betraying mother in the first place. I regret even cheering them on instead of cheering for the putties and monsters." I went on.

Father — Zedd... I don't know what to call him yet just shook his hand in dismissal as he's planning on something. I would walk around the moon base. I would eventually find the room where I was first kidnapped and put in that done. I ironically sat in the same spot.

It's pathetic how weak they are. They would even rescue the humanoid that was created for destruction that they saw as a "friend" and "Jason's lover."

Eugh... Jason. I don't know how I could let myself date someone like THAT. I only did it to get his weakness. But why is his weakness ME?! I'm evil! I was made to BE evil. Not some hero.

Then it hit me. I would just bolt back to the main room. I did notice Mother again, just trying to get his attention.

"Lord Zedd, I realized something."

"Hurry up! It has to be quick!" He said annoyed.

"My lord... it's urgent." I said as I had my hands out.

Zedd groaned.

"What?"

I sighed.

"You see I have a feeling that Billy and Trini are going to try to work on an antidote..."

"Your point?" Goldar said not showing he cared.