"Chapter Twenty"

I slept for a long while. I definitely deserved plenty of rest. I woke up carefully to make sure I'm not at Moon base. I'm still in my room and held onto the bear tight. Jason hasn't came back but I assume he's busy. I had been still laying here, staring at my ceiling.

I know there's probably the usual monsters, and everything else per usual. But it feels weird... then again I hadn't been a ranger when I was evil. I would hear the usual chime on the watch.

"Yeah, Zordon?" I replied boredly.

"It's actually Billy.... We need you." Billy responded.

I got up and stretched before using the watch to teleport to the command center.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Master... we may have a breakthrough." Vi said.

I crossed my arms.

"What is it?"

"Well Trini and I were thinking to put up a force field around Kim's house to prevent the monsters trying to kidnap you."

My eyebrow raised and I quietly sighed.

"While that would work: it would be temporarily before Rita and Zedd throw out even stronger monsters to the point you would need me." I admitted.

I looked at Jason.

"I assume you told them the idea?"

"I actually did." Zordon spoke up.

Figured.

"We don't want you to do this, Violet." Tommy said.

"My mind's set on it." I admitted, frowning, "and that's why I'm holding back. Because I don't want to do this..." I added.

"Violet..." Kim said teary eyed before she pulls me in a hug.

Eventually all of the rangers would pull me into a hug.

"Ay ay ay!" Alpha cried out, "this is terrible!"

"Are you sure you want to go through with this, Violet?"

"I'm sure, Zordon. I will always be a ranger... in spirit." I said awkwardly.

"Master..." Vi said as she sighed before going in her databases.

Since she's already intergrated with the command center is useless, she's pulling it up and trying to show to the viewing globe.

"I was able to decode this as it was deep within my core."

"Deep within?" Billy asked.

"Yes. Master would use me to record any diaries and basically any future plans. She always thought ahead."

I faintly laughed.

"Here it is." Vi would spoke as she would up the recording.

"Record log... I lost count at this point." I would begin in the recording, "As I already built you and know you're going to try guide me through all of this including the rangers. If the failsafe happens — don't ever listen to what I'm saying."

"What's got to do with this?" Zack asked as Kim shushed.

"And either I'm still evil— there's only three options."

Oh right... I forgot the third option. Man I must've been thinking way into this when I built Vi because I forget half the stuff I'm saying now.

"Three, master?" Vi asked in the background.

"One... is to... terminate me."