Prologue

There's something so incredibly sexy about Joe and Nick Jonas while they sing. It's not just the godly vocals but the way each of them move, the way they let the music completely take them over.

It's obvious no matter where you are in the building. You can see it in the pit, in the balcony seats and even from the stage. Which is where I happen to be, as one of their backup singers.

It's a wonderful job in so many aspects. I get to travel the world and sing amazing songs and hang out with great people. It's time consuming, it's exhausting, it's thrilling.

But the worst part is also the best part. I get to be around the Jonas Brothers, and get to know them.

The worst part? Being so incredibly attracted to them. But specifically Joe.

Sometimes I'm crazy and think maybe, just maybe he feels an attraction towards me too. Like when I catch him looking at me from across the room during rehearsals. Or when he makes a point to come over to me to say hi and ask me how I'm doing. But the reality of it is, Joe is nice. He's friendly. No matter how many scenarios I overthink.

I would never have a chance with him... and I'm okay with that.

I'm not ready to be with anyone.

Or so I thought.

Little did I know what my future held.