3

It was almost four in the morning when I had finally drifted off to sleep, too exhausted to think. But it wasn't long after sunrise that Sarah's loud ass footsteps woke me up.

She goes for a run first thing in the morning everyday that we are parked somewhere. Although I wouldn't mind if she jumped off the bus while it was moving.

I swear to god she's loud on purpose just to piss me the fuck off.

Hate her.

When I finally give up on falling back to sleep, I roll out of bed. I grab my bag and head for the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed.

I didn't realize how hungry I was until I got stomach cramps while trying to shave my legs in the tiny shower.

My wet hair drips all over the bus as I make my way through. I throw my bag back on my bed and grab my hairbrush off the shelf. I brush it back into a messy, wet bun on top of my head.

I grab my Shinedown sweatshirt off the hook by the door and throw it on over my head. It stops just past the top of my favorite pair of ripped blue jeans.

Everybody else is already gone when I head downtown. It's only a couple minute walk from the venue, and I remember seeing a sign for a bakery when we first got here.

A bagel with extra cream cheese sounds amazing right now.

The bell on the door sounds as I enter the bakery, that was in fact called 'The Bakery.'

So original.

A young, short blonde girl stands behind the counter with a pink apron on. She puts on a fake smile as I approach, but as soon as I get closer, her face lights up.

"Hey! You're that girl, the backup singer for the Jonas brothers!"

I laugh awkwardly, "I am."

"You and Joe were adorable on stage together last night!" She wiggles her eyebrows and I can't help but laugh again.

"All part of the show." I look over the menu that's on the wall behind her, excited for my bagel.

"You must have the best job in the world."

She's probably right, and she's probably a nice girl. But I'm just so fucking hungry that I wish she'd stop talking.

"Totally. Uh could I have one of your cinnamon raisin bagels with extra cream cheese?" I ask her.

"Oh!" She says, as if she's just remembered she's working at her own job, "Definitely. Anything else?"

"A large iced coffee with cream and sugar sounds great." The ding of the doorbell rings as I finish my order. I don't turn around to look, because frankly I could care less.

I'm hangry.

"Fancy seeing you here." Joes voice appears from behind me.

Now the girl is never going to make my fucking bagel.

"Joesph." I glance over my shoulder at him.

He laughs out loud, "Joseph hmm?"

I nod and hand the starstruck girl my money. She takes it silently, staring longingly at Joe. I hear her ask for a picture as I head to a table in the back.

Luckily, when they are done with their photo op, Joe brings me my bagel and coffee.

"May I sit?" He asks as he sets down my stuff on the table in front of me.

"Well since you brought me my food, the least I could do is let you sit."I quickly open my bagel from its wrapper.

It smells amazing.