Chapter 1

Hey guys!!

This is my first fanfic ever so if it isn't that great that's why.

I don't know how long it will take me between updates, so if it takes me awhile don't be angery.

Well here goes nothing, ENJOY!!!

~~
Maegan's pov

"Thanks for the dinner Maegan" my best friend ,Rebecca, said as I dropped her off.

"No problem. You always do things for me, it was my turn to do something for you" I replied.

"Well good night and good bye."

I turned and started walking home.

I was about half way home when I passed an ally and heard a noise come from under a raggedy old blue blanket in a box.

I walked over to the box and something under the blanket moved.

"What the-"

"meow."

I moved the blanket and this cute little white/blonde kitten was sitting there.

"Aww well aren't you a cutie."

"meow."

"Wanna come home with me little kitten?"

"meow"*nods*.

I bent down and picked up the box with the kitten in it and continued my way home.

(At home)

"Ok, where am I gonna put you??" I said to myself.

"Meow".

Then I noticed some writing on the side of the box.

"Name: Michael Clifford
Age: 19 years or 18 months depending on form."

"What does it mean 'depending on form' ?" I say to myself.

I look over at the little kitten,- who had wandered out of his box- anf he was struggling to keep his tired little head up.

I walked over to him and scooped him up into my arms as he did the most adorable little yawn that I've ever seen.

"So Michael," I said, making my way towards my bedroom, "you're going to sleep in my bed with me and then tomorrow we're going to the pet store to buy you stuff." I said setting the kitten down my my bed.

He instantly walked over to the left side of the bed and curled up against one of the pillows and fell asleep.

I changed into my pj's and crawled into bed with the little kitten,

"Good night" I said.

"meow".

~~
Well guys there you go. I know it was short but its all I got, I hoped you liked it. Comment and let me know what you think :). I'll try my hardest to update every day. Well good bye and have a nice day my little marshmallows!! :)