Chapter 31

Maegan's pov

After Taylor showed us Josh's house, we thanked her and wrote down his address so we knew where to find him later. As much as I want to walk up to the front door and bang it down, kill the guy and take Michael back, I knew I couldn't.

We headed to my house and grabbed a few things. We grabbed a bag and started putting things in it. After we packed what we needed I stopped the guys. "Wait, I have something we might need" I said, walking over to my dresser. I looked through my drawers till I found what I needed.

"Ah-ha" I said, holding up the object. The thing that we might've needed, was a pistol. The guys looked at me with wide eyes and backed away a bit. "W-why do you have that" Calum asked slightly scared. "'Cause my uncle gave it to me. Now lets go" I said, shoving it in the bag.

I took off running downstairs, the guys not too far behind. I got in my car and the rest of the guys got in Rebecca and Luke's. I quickly pulled out of the driveway and sped to Josh's house. As soon as I pulled up to the front of his house, I got out of the car and slammed the door shut.

I walked up to the front door with the guys right behind me. I stopped, suddenly realizing we didn't have a plan. "How are we gonna do this" asked, turning around to look at the guys.

"Oh I have an idea. I'll knock on the door and when he opens it, I'll kick him in the balls, and while he's on the ground in pain, I want you three boys to hold him down" I said, pointing to them. "Rebecca, I want you to search the rooms for Michael while I help the guys with Josh" I said, turning to her.

They all said ok and turned to the door and took a deep breath. I knocked on the door and in a few seconds it opened, revealing Josh on the other side. "Hello" he said tiredly. "Hello bitch" I said, kicking him where the sun don't shine. He fell and groaned in pain. Luke, Calum, and Ashton quickly grabbed him and held him up to the wall.

"Go look for Michael" I told Rebecca. She said a quick 'ok' and started looking for him. I turned and looked at Josh. "So, little asshole, why'd you decide to fuck with mine and Michael's life" I asked, getting in his face.

Before he could answser, Rebecca came into the room. "I found him" she said quickly before running back to the room where he was. "You three, watch him. I'll be back in a minute" I said, running after Rebecca.

"He's in here. The door needs a key to unlock though" she said, nodding to the door. I stood on my tippy toes and felt on top of the door for the key. "Ah-ha" I said, once I found the key. I unlocked the door and bust into the room. As soon as I opened the door, Michael snapped his head up and looked at me.

He quickly got up and tried to run over to me, but he was chained to the bed. He let out yells, muffled by duct tape. I quickly ran over to him and kneeled down next to him. I carefully pulled the duct tape off of his mouth. "Oh my god, Maegan. I've missed you so much" he said, as soon as I took the tape off.

I grabbed his head and peppered his face with kisses. "I've missed you so much too." I looked at him and we both were crying. We stared into each other's eyes till Rebecca cleared her throat behind us. "Oh, right" I said, regaining my focus. I looked at the handcuffs and chain.

"I don't know where the keys are, so Michael, don't move" I said, pulling the gun out of the bag. "Maegan, w-what are you-?" "Don't move, just trust me" I said, aiming at where the chains and cuffs met. I pulled the trigger and shot the chain. The chain broke, leaving only the cuffs on his hands.

As soon as the chain broke, he ran up to me and hugged me and I hugged him back. "Alright, lets find the keys to thoes cuffs" I said, pulling away from Michael. Just as we were about to start looking for the keys to the cuffs, I hear the guys yell.

I looked at Rebecca worriedly. We took of running into the living room. I immediately got angry at what I saw. Ashton and Calum were laying on the floor in pain and Josh was holding onto Luke. "Luke" Rebecca gasped. "Let him go" I said angrily.

"Give me back Michael first" he said, tightening his grip on Luke. "In your dreams" I scoffed. "No let him go of else" I said, getting pissed. "Or else what" he smirked. I looked through the bag and pulled out my gun.

"Let him go or else I pull the trigger" I said, pointing the gun at him. "Maegan, don't" Luke said, struggling to get out of Josh's grasp. "Ler him go" I said, tears of fright and anger running down my face. Josh grined a wicked grin. I aimed to gun towards his feet and pulled the trigger.

The bullet landed about three inches away from his foot, scaring him, which caused him to let go of Luke. Luke ran over to Rebecca and they hugged for dear life. "Go help Ashton and Calum" I whispered to Rebecca and Luke.

They walked out from behind me and made their way towards the couple. I locked my gaze with Josh's. I walked up to him and puched him in the face. He backed up against the wall and held his face. I walked over to him pined him up against the wall.

"You're lucky I don't shoot you in the head and finish you right now" I said, getting in his face. "You don't have the guts to do such a thing" he said, testing my limits. I put the gun a few inches away from his head and pulled the trigger and shot the wall. "You where saying" I said, acting like nothing happened.

"Luke, call the cops" I said, turning around and tossing him my phone. I flipped Josh over and pulled some rope out of my bag and tied his hands together. "Where are the keys to thoes cuffs" I said, pointing to Michael's hands. "I'm not gonna-" I cut him off by pulling his hair. "Ow ow ow, ok, ok. They're on my bedside table.

I looked at Rebecca and she got the message, she ran down the hall and looked for the keys. She came back a few moments later with the keys in her hands. I nodded to Michael and she undid the cuffs. Few moments later, the police knocked on the door.

We explained what happened (leaving out the fact that Michael was a kitten) and they arrested Josh.

~~

As soon as we all got to my house, I jumped on Michael and wrapped my arms around him. "God I've missed you so much" I cried as I hugged him. "Ive missed you too" he cried, while hugging me back.

~~

AHHHHH!!!! Idk, don't ask.

I hope you liked it.

I'm so sad that this book is almost over *cries in corner*

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my little marshmallows. Love you :)