Chapter 16

Michael's pov

I hate dogs. After what happened yesterday I don't think I'll be going back to Calum and Ashton's house. Maegan and I were about to go to Rebecca and Luke's house. "Why are we going to their house"I asked Maegan, as we got in the car.

"Because" she said starting the car "we have nothing to do and my therapist told me when I was younger that I need to be around people". "But you have me and we could find things to do" I said. "Why don't you wanna go" she asked before pulling put of the driveway. "Because, I just wanna stay home and have a lazy day" I said.

"We have lazy days everyday" she laughed. "We're going to Luke and Rebecca's. They invited us and I said that we would come" she said, pulling out of the driveway and
going down the street.

~~

It took us about 10 minutes to get there. "Come on" Maegan said as she got out of the car. I sighed and got out of the car. When we got to the door we knocked. "Give us a minute" I heard Rebecca yell through the door. After a bit we heard the door unlock. "Hey guys" she said, kinda breathless.

"Hi" I said. "Hey. Why are your breathing like that" Maegan asked. "No reason" she said as Luke walked up behind her. "Hey" he said. "Hi" I said. I still kinda didn't like him. "Hello Lucas" Maegan said. Luke gave her a glare and she gave it back to him.

I looked at Rebecca and she just shrugged. "Can we come in now" Maegan asked. "Yeah" they said, stepping off to the side. "Oh and Lucas" Maegan said "you still have lip gloss on your face and you need to button and zip your pants up. And Rebecca fix your hair and your bra strap." They blushed and fixed they're stuff.

"You guys are nasty. You knew we were coming over" she said. What did they do I wondered. "What did they do" asked. "Umm. You don't need to know about that" she said looking kinda nervous. "Hey Mikey. Can I have a hug" Rebecca asked, with her arms open. I just nodded and hugged her. Luke asked for hug and I gave him a side hug.

Maegan's pov

Michael wasn't really fond of Luke so I had an idea. "Hey Rebecca" I said getting her attention. "Yeah". "Can we go talk privately in your room" I asked. "Uhh sure"she said standing up and heading towards her room. "I'll be back in a bit Mikey. Just stay here and talk to Luke" I said standing up and following Rebecca.

When Rebecca and I got to her room we closed the door and locked it. "What did you need to talk about" she asked as I sat in her bed. "Oh nothing. I just wanted Luke and Mikey to bond" I said, bouncing on her bed. "Stop. You're gonna break the bed" she said crossing her arms. And me having, the dirty mind I do, I came back with something somewhat nasty.

"Oh, so it can withstand you and Luke rocking it at like 100mph but it can't withstand me bouncing on it. Ok, I see how it is" I said. "Ewww, ya nasty" she said, walking over to me and pushing me over. "Oh speaking of nasty. You need to wait till after your guest leave to do what ever the hell you two where doing" I said giving her a look.

"Yes mother" she said in a playful tone. I gave her a death glare and she looked a bit scared. "This is fun" I said. "What is" she asked with a confused look. "This. Just the two of us. Hanging out like we did when we were younger." "What do you mean. We always hang out still" she said, sitting next to me.

"Not really. You're always with Luke and the other guys. Every time I ask you to come over, Luke always trails behind you" I said, looking her in the eyes. "Hey" she said placing her arm around me "if you wanted it to be just me, all you have to do is ask. I'll tell Luke that you and I need to talk girly stuff and he'll stay away".
"Ok" I said hugging her. "I'll always be there" she said hugging me back.

We sat and talked for awhile, completely forgetting about Luke and Michael, till we heard laughter come from the living room. We walked out and saw the boys watching something and laughing. I walked over and they changed the channel and gave us an innocent smile.

"What are yall doing" Rebecca asked, putting her hands on her hips. "Just watching TV" Luke said. "Well no shit but what were you watching" she asked. "Nothing" he said looking at Michael. The seemed to have a conversation with their eyes. I'll ask him about it when we get home I thought.

"What were you showing my kitten" I asked, giving him a death glare. "U-umm" he said, withering under my glare. "He didn't show me anything. We were watching Friends" Michael said. "Mhm, if you say so" I said sitting next to him.

We stayed and hung out for awhile till we had to go home. "Alright" I said standing up. "We have to go. I need to take my medicine and get the house ready for when my dad comes sometime this week". "Is he really coming" Luke asked. "Yeah. I called him after we got home from the hospital and he said he was packing and calling his work and telling them he needed some days off" I said.
"What day is he coming and how long is he staying" Rebecca asked. "I don't know" I replied. "Come on Michael" I said, walking to the door.

We said goodbye and went out to the car. "What did you and Luke talk about" I asked. "What you wouldn't tell me and other things"he said, looking out the window. I nearly choked on my saliva. Well, there goes his innocence I thought. "W-what were yall watching" I asked a little nervous as to what he showed my little kitten.

"We watched some old videos of when you and Rebecca were a child" he said. "What?!? Lucas told me he got rid of them" I said angrily. "Well he didn't" Michael sassed.

~~

We got to the house and I took my medicine. I was cleaning up a bit when I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and answered. I was shocked to see who it was.

"Dad?"

~~

Was that boring. I felt like that was boring. I hope yall had a good day my little marshmallows. Love ya<3<3