Chapter 5

Sorry for the wait. Enjoy :)
~~
Maegan's pov

I was making breakfast when I heard my phone go off.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"Oh, hey Rebecca."

"Whatcha doing."

"Making breakfast. What are you doing?"

"Watching tv. Hey, is it ok if me and Luke come over later?"

"Yeah sure."

"Ok see you later."

"Ok bye."

"Bye."

"Oh crap" I said to myself, "what about Mikey?"

"What about me" he said out of now where, making me jump a little.

"Oh, I have some friends coming over later" I said, setting the food on the table.

"Is it that girl and that guy that came last night?" he asked.

"Yeah."

I look over at him and see his little kitten ears go down a bit, his tail swing back and forth angrily, and hear him growl a bit.

"Why are you growling?" I asked, confused as to why he was angry all of a sudden.

"No reason" he said through his teeth.

"Ok if you say so. Anyway, breakfast is done" I said sitting down.

*Around 1:00*

We had finished eating breakfast but I had to help him learn to eat with a fork and how to drink properly without spilling.

It wasn't the easiest thing to do but it was easier than getting him in the shower.

Now we where sitting on the couch watching tv.

He was sitting in kitten form on my lap and I was petting his ears, listening to him purr, when suddenly he got up and turned back into a human and layed his head on my lap.

I continued to pet him, then I remembered Rebecca and Luke would be over soon.

"Hey Mikey" I said still petting him.

"Yeah" he said looking up at me.

"What are we gonna do? My friends are coming over, so do you wanna meet them and tell them who/what you really are or turn into a kitten when the get here" I asked him.

"Hhmmm..... We can tell them who I am, if, we make them promise not to tell anyone" he said looking back at the tv.

"Ok well they're gonna be here soon"I said looking back at the tv and continued to pet him.

We must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know,Rebecca and Luke are standing in front of us with confused looks on their faces.

I look down at Michael and smiled a bit.

He's asleep with his mouth agape and little snores escaping his lips.

"Uhhh, Maegan" I hear Rebecca say, "who is that?" she says looking down at Michael and then back at me.

"And why does he have kitten ears and a tail?"

Well, its now or never I thought to myself.

Hold on I mouthed to her.

"Mikey" I said, shaking him, "wake up".

"Nooooooooo" he whined, covering his face with his hands and rolling over.

I laughed bit before saying "Rebecca and Luke are here".

He immediately uncovered his face and sat up.

"Rebecca, Luke, this is Mikey" I said gesturing twords him.

"Wait, isn't that your kittens name? Where is he?" Luke asked.

"He's uhhh- he's right here" I said looking at Mikey who was looking at me with a worried expression.

"Its ok" I said to him, "come here" I said, making grabby hands at him.

He crawled over to me and layed his head back on my lap.

I started petting him and he started to purr.

"Is he purring?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah" I said, looking up at her.

"Ok" she said "I'm confused. What the hell is going on?"

"Mikey do you want to show them, have me tell them, or both?" I asked, looking down at him.

"Hmmmm... Both" he said sitting up.

"Ok" I said

"Mikey here, is a hybrid. He can turn into a kitten or a human. The first time you saw him he was in kitten form, now he's in human form" I finished, looking at them for any reaction.

"No, seriously. Who is that?" Rebecca asked, pointing to Michael.

"It's now or never, Mikey" I said looking at him. "

Ok" he said and with that, he changed into a kitten.

I heard Rebecca and Luke gasp.

After he was done turning into a kitten, he walked over to me and rubbed himself on my arm and curled up against my side.

"See. I wasn't lying"I said looking up at them with a smile on my face.

"But, you have to promise not to tell anyone. Not even Cal and Ash" I said looking at them with a serious face.

"I'll let them know if Mikey wants me to" I said petting my little kitten.

~~
I know, it sucked. I'm sorry. I hope you had a wonderful day. Good bye my little marshmallows. Love ya :)

Oh and you guy need to let me know if you want me to do and all about me thing and if so, leave a question.