Chapter 2

Hello my little marshmallows, hope you had a wonderful day. ENJOY!!! :)
~~
Maegan's pov

I woke up in the middle of the night to fine Michael curled up on my stomach.

I look down at him and smile. 

I've always wanted a kitten but something about him seemed special.

I couldn't quite figure it out but I feel like maybe it has to do with the writing on the side of the box.

I pet his little head and went back to sleep.

(Morning)

I woke up and the first thing I saw was two little green kitten eyes staring into my brown ones.

"Good morning Mikey" I said, petting him.

"Meow?"

He tilts his little head, not understanding the nickname I gave him.

"Mikey, its your new nick name".

"Ok buddy" I say lifting him off my stomach," I have to get ready 'cause we have to go to the store to buy you things."

I set him down on the bed and got dressed, then I went into the kitchen to make breakfast.

I looked behind me and he was following me everywhere I went.

When I got to the kitchen I made some eggs and bacon.

"Here you go Mikey" I said as I gave him a piece of bacon and some milk.

At first he seemed hesitant but then he finally went for the milk.

(On the way to the pet store)

I look over at Mikey, who was sitting in the passenger seat, and he looked a little scared.

Maybe this is his first car ride I thought.

Mikey's pov ⊙o⊙ (His thoughts are gonna be italicized)

I don't like this.

This moving box thing is scary.

"Are you ok Mikey?" I heard her ask.

No I'm scared. "Meow."

"Come here baby, sit in my lap."

I climbed over the thing in the middle of the seats and curled up in her lap.

I wonder where we're going. "Meow"

"Shh, its ok kitten. We'll only be gone for a bit then we can go back home."

Home.

I've never had a proper home.

No one ever wanted me.

The last owner I had, only his wife liked me, he had hated me.

I look up at her and meowed.

She took one hand off the steering wheel and put it out to pet me.

I rub against her hand and purr.

I finally have someone who actually cares about me.

(At home after going to the pet store)

Maegan's pov

I had bought him bowls for his food, cat food, treats, clippers for his claws, a kennel, a few toys and stuff to bathe him with.

"Mikey, come here kitten" I call, "its time for a bath."

When he didn't come, I went and looked for him.

I found him hiding under my bed.

"Mikey" I say as I reached to get him, "you have to take a bath, you're dirty. Come on."

After I finally got him out from under my bed, I had to get him into the bath tub.

"Please Mikey, a little water won't hurt. It'll be real quick if you just let me do this."

After I had finally got him in the water, I began to lather up the soap.

After I got him clean, I got the blowdryer and dried him off wich was even harder than trying to bathe him.

"Michael, be still" I say trying to keep him in one place.

"Mikey please, I'll give you a treat if you be still."

He finally got still and I finished what I had to do.

(Night time)

"Alright, you stay here while I get ready for bed, then I'll get your blanket and we'll go to sleep" I say as I set him down on the bed.

After I got my pj's on, I walked out to the living room and got his new little blanket.

I walked back into my room with the blanket in my hands.

"Here you-"

But insted of my little kitten sitting on the bed, there was a teenager ,probably about 18-19, only in his underwear with cat ears and a tail.

Then I remembered about the writing on the box

"Depending on form"

"Michael?"

~~
Dun-dun-da!!! CLIFFHANGER!!!
Well, I hoped you enjoyed. I might write chapter 3 today but idk if I will. Well, have a lovely rest of the day my little marshmallows :)