Chapter 21

Maegan's pov

"GOD DAMN IT" I screamed. I had been looking for about four days for Michael with no luck. I headed home with tears out of anger and sadness running down my face. I hadn't slept for three days nor have I taken my medicine.

When I got inside I threw my bag on the ground and flopped down on the couch. I screamed into the couch cushion then got up and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a beer out of the fridge then headed upstairs to my bedroom. I laid down on my bed and slowly drank my beer. I stared at the ceiling and let my thoughts wander.

I finished my beer and sighed. I grabbed my phone and hooked it up to my speaker. I listened to my music and drifted asleep.

(Time skip to later the next day)

I woke up and looked at the clock. It 3:48 in the afternoon. I sighed and got out of bed. I took a shower and ate lunch. I didn't bring my bag this time. I walked out the door into the rainy, miserable weather and started looking. I went further into the city area this time. I called Michael's and asked people if they had seen him but had no luck.

After about two hours of searching I started to cry. What if I never find him I thought. I walked pass an ally and heard sniffing. I turned into the ally and slowly walked towards the sound. "H-hello" I said, getting closer to whoever was crying.
"P-please don't hurt me" someone said. Whoever said it sounded a lot like Michael.
"I won't. I promise" I said. I looked for wherever the voice was coming from then I noticed a box. I looked closer and noticed a tail sticking out of it. "M-Michael" I asked, hoping it was my little kitten. The figure in the box crawled out and stood up. I heart leaped with joy. Standing there was my little kitten.

"Oh my god, Michael" I said, running up to him and wrapping my arms around him. I cried into his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me. We stood there crying in each others arms for about five minutes till I pulled away. "Michael, why'd you leave" I asked. "Because what your dad said was true. I'm a freak and I deserve to live out on the streets" he said, looking down.

"Michael" I sighed, "if anyone's a freak, its him. He should have been able to see that you're just like us." He just continued looking down. "Michael, when I woke up and you were gone, I didn't know what to do. I started panicking. I've been looking for you for the past five days" I said. "You've been looking for me? I thought you wouldn't care if I left" he said, looking up.

"Michael, of course I would care. These past five days have been a living hell. I didn't know where you were of if I would ever see you again. I would cry myself to sleep any chance I got. The guys thought I had gone crazy" I said looking him in the eyes. "I'm sorry" he said, wrapping his arms around me. "Its alright" I sigh, wrapping my arms around him.

We walked home in silence. As soon as we stepped inside, I fell to my knees and broke down crying. Michael quickly turned around and ran over to me. "What is it? What's the matter" he asked, frantically. I just sat there sobbing for no reason. "I-I d-don't *hiccup* k-know" I sobbed. Michael just wrapped his arms around me and calmed me down.

"Ok. I'm fine" I said, wiping my eyes. We stood up and walked upstairs. I turned and looked at Michael. "I'm gonna get you a towel then you hop in the shower" I said, walking towards the closest. "Aww. Do I have too" he whined. "Yes. You've been in the rain and sitting in an ally for five days" I said, handing him a towel. "Fine."

While he was in the shower, I got his clothes and washed them. I put a pair of pajamas in the bathroom and sat on my bed. I took out my phone and Texted the guys, letting them know I found Michael. They all asked if they could come over but I told them no because I wanted to spend some time with him for a while.

I stood up and changed into pajamas then went downstairs. I called Pizza Hut and ordered some pizzas. I took my medicine then went back upstairs and waited for Michael to get out of the shower and for the pizzas to get here. I laid on the bed and sighed. I found him. I actually found him I thought. I smiled and cried happy tears. I heard Michael turn off the water so I wiped off my face and closed my eyes, waiting for him to get dressed.

Once he was done getting dressed, he walked out of the bathroom and sat down next to me on the bed. He sighed then laid down on top of me with his head on my stomach and his body between my legs. I pet his little ears and listened to him purr. "God, I've missed you so much" I said. "You did" he asked, looking up at me.

"Of course. Michael, I don't know what it is you did, but you've changed my life" I said, looking into his eyes. His beautiful, green eyes. "But I've only been her for little bit" he said. "I know, but you did something" I said. I continued to pet him and wait for the pizzas. I heard the doorbell ring and I went downstairs to answer it. I paid the man and got the pizzas. I stopped by the kitchen and grabbed a beer for me, water for Michael and went back upstairs.

When I walked into the bedroom, Michael was laying on his back and playing with his tail. "I got food" I said, getting his attention. I quickly looked looked at me then at the food. "I ordered you a whole pizza 'cause I knew you would be starving after not eating for five days" I said, sitting on the bed. I handed him his pizza and his water and he immediately started eating.

We ate our food and talked. Once we finished, we cleaned up a bit and curled up in bed. We cuddled and enjoyed each other's company while we slowly fell asleep.

~~

Yayyyyyy, happy!!! I hope you enjoyed it my little marshmallows. Love you<3