Chapter 30

Michael's pov
(Five days later)

"You worthless piece of shit" he yelled as he slapped me across the face. I held back my tears because I knew if I cried, he would just hit me again. He put my plate of food and glass of water in front of me and ripped the duct take off my mouth. "Eat up" he said, walking out of the room. I tried my best to eat with the handcuffs on, but it was hard.

After I finished eating and leaned against the bed. Why I thought, why does me life have to be this way. I tried loosening the handcuffs but nothing work. I groaned out of frustration and threw my head back against the bed. About ten minutes later, Josh walked through the door. I waited for him to hit me but he undid my cuffs and took my plate.

He walked out the door and locked it behind him. Damn it, I forgot the door locks from the outside. I sighed and laid on the bed. I grabbed one of the pillows and cuddled up to it. God I miss Maegan. I miss her cuddles, her laugh, her hugs, her voice, everything. I missed her so much. I didn't realize I was crying till I felt the pillow get wet.

The entire time I was here, this had been the first time Josh had unchained me. I sat up and put the pillow back then looked at my wrist. There were bruises all the way around my wrist because of how tight the cuffs were. I sighed and walked over to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and was shocked. My hair was a mess, my ears were droopy, I had bags under my eyes, and a bruise just under my eyes. I took off my clothes, leaving me only in my underwear, and looked at the rest of my body.

I had bruises on my chest and stomach, and a few on my arms and legs. I closed the bathroom door and turned on the water in the shower. As much as I hate water, I just felt like taking a shower. I took off my underwear and got in the shower.

I washed my hair, my ears and my tail, then washed my body. I got out of the shower, grabbed a towel and dried off. I looked on the counter and saw a fresh pair of clothes. I put them on and walked put of the bathroom. I laid on the bed and grabbed a pillow then fell asleep.

~~

I woke up to a plate of breakfast on the bedside table. Josh may be an asshole, but he does take care of me just a bit. I ate the breakfast and put the plate back on the table. I got up and went to the bathroom. When I walked out, the plate was gone and there was a new body pillow on the bed.

I crawled onto the bed and wrapped my arms and legs aroung the pillow.

(Later that day)

I was on the bed playing with my tail, when josh walked in with a plate of food. He set it down on the table and I mumbled a 'thanks.' Just before he walked out he turned and looked at me. "Did you just speak" he asked, angrily. I quickly nodded my head no.

"What did I tell you about speaking" he yelled, slapping me across the face. I sat and looked at him while holding my cheek. "Well, answer me" he said, angrily.

"N-not to" I stuttered. "That's right. Now if I hear you speak again, Imma do more than just slap you" he said, walking away. He walked out the door and locked it behind him. I looked at the food, but just left it there. I wasn't in the mood for eating.

I played with my tail as tears ran down my face. "Please, come find me Maegan" I whispered to myself. I curled up into a ball and tried the stop crying. But it didn't work. Instead of not crying, I broke down into sobs.

I grabbed the pillow and wrapped my arms and legs around it, squeezing it for dear life. As sobs racked my body, the only thing I could think of was Maegan. I heard Josh laugh, then the click of a phone camera. I heard the door close and lock.

I cried for the next hour till I started to feel tired. "Goodnight" I whispered to no one and cried myself to sleep.

~~

Maegan's pov
(Two weeks later)

We where walking down the street looking for people to ask about Mikey. We were having no luck till we bumped into some one. "Oh, sorry. I wasnt looking where I was going" the girl apologized. "Its alright. What's your name" I asked, helping her pick up the stuff she dropped.

"Oh, uh, its Taylor" she said, smiling a bit. "Well, Taylor, have you seen this boy" I asked, holding up a picture of Michael. "He looks familiar, I may have" she said, looking at the picture of Michael. "Why? Did he go missing or something" she asked, looking up at me.

"Uh, he was kidnapped about three weeks ago and we were looking for him" I said, years threatening to spill. "Oh, I'm sorry" she said, placing her hand on my shoulder. "No, its ok" I said, wiping my eyes.

"Um, have you seen a man named Josh. He's about six foot, with short blakc hair. He has an old pickup truck" I asked, hoping maybe she'd seen him.

"Um, yeah. He lives on my block" she said. I immediately stared freaking out. I looked back at the guys and I could tell they were freaking out to. "Can you show us his house" I said quickly and grabbing her shoulders. "Yeah. Just follow me" she said, turning around. "Oh my god, thank you so much" I said, as we followed her.

This is it. We were going to save Michael.

~~

*screams* Idk, don't ask. I hope you enjoyed this chapter my little marshmallows. Go check out Iknowathingortwo, they have a Luke Hemmings story if anyone's interested.

Omg, you know what I just realized???

THERE'S ONLY FIVE CHAPTERS LEFT!!!

*dies cuz doesn't want to end story*

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Love you. :)