Chapter 15

Maegan's pov

By the end of yesterday I had drawn about 5 pictures of Michael. And after, he seemed really happy. Right now Michael and I were on the couch cuddling and asking each other questions. I was petting his little ears and listening to him purr while I thought of a question.

"Ok. Would you every dye your ears and your tail a different color" I asked him. "Hhhhmmmm"he said, thinking. "I think I would do black" he said. "That you be cute" I said thinking about what he would look like with black ears.

"Ok. Why didn't you throw me out when you found out I was a hybrid" he asked. "Because, why would I. Hybrids are just like people just with a little something extra" I said, booping his nose. When I did he giggled, and it was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. "Umm. What did you think when I first brought you to my house" I asked.

"At first I was a bit scared. But then when you started taking care of me I calmed down a bit. But when you found me in your bedroom in human form I got really scared. I was afraid the you were gonna kick me out. But now I know that you would never do that and that makes me happy" he said. "Aww. I'm glad you're happy" I said.

Before Michael could ask a question my phone vibrated. I checked to see who it was from.

From Calum: Hey!!:)

To Calum: Hey!:)

From Calum: Ashton and I got something and we want you and Mikey to come see it. Rebecca and Luke already saw it.

To Calum: What is it?

From Calum: Its a surprise. You'll have to come over if  you wanna see it.

To Calum: Ok, fine. We'll be over in a bit.

From Calum: Yayy!! See you in a bit.

To Calum: Ok. Bye

From Calum: Bye.

"Hey Mikey" I said. "Yeah" "Calum wants us to come over and I told him that we'll be there in a bit so we need to get dressed". "Ok" he said standing up.

After we got dressed we got in the car and drove over to Calum and Ashton's house. I had fixed Michael's hair so that it would cover his ears and he wouldn't have to wear a bennie.

When we got there I knocked on the door and Calum answered. "Hey" guys he said hugging us. "Ok. I need yall to cover yall's eyes" he said. "Aww why" I whined "I can't cover my eyes I have glasses". "Because its a surprise and just put your fingers under the lenses" he said. "Ok fine".

We covered our eyes and walked into the house. "Ok. Now look" Calum said when we stopped. We uncovered our eyes and in the living room Ashton was holding on to the collar of a German Shepherd puppy. I ran over to the dog and started petting it. Then I looked over at Michael.

Michael was standing there frozen in fear. His ears were showing now and so was his tail. His tail was puffy and his ears were pushed back in fright. He was staring at the dog wide eyed. Then I noticed something I haven't noticed before. He had claws and sharp cat like teeth. He must only look like that when he's scared I thought.

Ashton let go of the puppy's collar and it walked over to Mikey. But as soon as Mikey saw the dog walking towards him he took off running. He ran into the kitchen and jumped up on the counter. The dog followed him into the kitchen.

I ran into the kitchen and Mickey was on the counter in kitten form and the puppy was standing on its hind legs trying to get on the counter. I ran over to Michael and grabbed him off the counter. "Calum where's your bedroom" I asked. "Down the hall and to the right" he said pointing. "Ok thanks" I said walking to his room.

When I got to his room I set Mikey on his bed and closed the bedroom door. I turn back around and got sit on the bed with Michael. He terrified. His fur was still fluffed up, his eyes were wide with fear and he was shaking. He looked at me and meowed. "Shh, its ok baby" I said picking him up and kissing the top of his head.

After about 10 minutes Michael calmed down. He turned into his human form and immediately curled up to my side. I layed down and he layed down with me. We moved to where I was on my back, sitting up a bit, and he was laying in between my legs with his head was rested on my stomach and his arms wrapped around me.

He still seemed a bit freaked out so pet his head and played with his ears. A few moments later Calum and Ashton walked in. "Is he ok" Ashton asked. "Yeah. He's fine. Just a bit freaked out, that's all" I said, still playing with hair and ears. Calum and Ashton stepped on and closed the door behind them.

"So" Calum said as the couple sat on the bed. "What have been up to lately" he asked, scooting closer to his boyfriend so they could cuddle. "Nothing much" I said, looking down at Michael. "Maegan drew a few pictures of me yesterday" Michael mumbled. "Did she make you wear a flower crown" Ashton asked.

"Yeah. But I didn't mind, I thought it was kinda cute" he said, hugging me tighter. Then I remembered the dog. Where's the dog I mouthed to Calum, not wanting to freak Michael out. In the backyard he mouthed back. Ok.

Michael ended up falling asleep and the boys were ok with it. "So" Ashton asked "are yall together or?" "No no no" I said quickly. "We're just friends". I looked down at Michael and smiled. When I looked back up at the boys they were smiling at me.

"What" I asked. "Aww. She loves him" Calum said, leaning his head on Ashton's shoulder. "No I don't" I said. Then I looked back down at Michael.

Or do I??
~~
Was that good? I hope you enjoyed it my little marshmallows. Love ya :)