The Inferences

I'm sharing with you the inferences I drew from the observations of my experiments with that book.

Some of the discoveries contradicted with the information provided by my professor. He told me that characters won't have any memory of the fictional world after they are summoned, but they do.

The characters that are summoned can actually recollect the geography of the place they came from. They can recollect how the places looked, but cannot retain information about other characters and inter-personal relations they shared with other characters. But, this requires a certain level of triggering stimulus that can be achieved by showing the characters the place similar to the one that they came from.

I wrote a short story set in Miami. I never described how Miami looks. I don't even know the Geography of Miami, but I showed him some photos of Miami from my world, he recognised them, and told me that he know those places.

So, if the author doesn't provide the description of the places or didn't build the world properly, the world is created on auto-pilot mode which mirrors the world in which author lived. 

Similarly, if the author had not provided the physical descriptions of characters, some of the characters took the exact physical form of humans in the author's world. The author might have seen these humans, and their appearances might've been stored in the author's subconscious. I summoned a female character I wrote in a short story, I didn't provide the physical description of that character, but I imagined a model's face for that character. She's so similar to that model except for a few differences. 

Now, I'll share with you, the most important discovery.

I wrote a story with a lot of plot holes and summoned a kid from that story.  I stopped writing that story. I left it incomplete.

A few minutes later, a character I never intended to summon came in search of me.

It confronted me for summoning his son.

How did the character become conscious of the fact that it existed in the world I created?

Because, I didn't completely build the fictional world, as a result that fictional world mirrored my world. So, there existed  a counter-part of my professor's character, and also the book.

This character cracked a way to enter my world. 

But how?

This character taught me two things.

1) Years of time spent in the fictional world is equivalent to a matter of minutes in the real world.

It takes a minute to write an entire time lapse or just a second to time skip, flash forward and back while writing in real time, but all that time actually passes in the fictional world. So, years of time spent there, can be quickly lapsed in the world in which the author exists.

2) Portal can be opened between the author's world and the world he created when a fictional character he created becomes self aware of the fact that he's a character created by someone, and finds out the plot holes, when the author actually stops writing his story.

The character's fate isn't ceased when the author stops writing the story, the character's life moves forward because of the choices it'll make, and the life of the character will no longer be in the hands of the author who created it.

Think of the portal as a locked door that can only be opened by key, which is the plot hole that the author forgot fix during changing the story in order to summon a character.

3) The plot hole's existence is the reason why a character still faintly remembers the other character which is summoned by the author into his world.

This information certainly helps me to meet the author who created me. 

But, first, I should find the key. The plot hole which helps me open the portal.

For that, I must recollect and re-live the lost memories. I hope my HSAM remembers everything my mind perceived during the dreams.

If Sheela really existed, it can expose the plot hole, and I can bring her back.