~ 8 ~

I have not heard from Devon for a whole week. I feel her, she is still there. But she refuses to speak to me. It feels weird not talking to her. Olivia and Nora came over last night to help me pack. I discovered I have a lot of winter clothes. A lot of hoodies, long leggings, jeans, and cardigans.

I need to do some shopping for shorts, light summer pants, tank tops, light shirts, and yes my favorite dresses. I opened the ASOS website and skim through their summer line. I placed some items in the shopping cart.

I feel Devon stirring in my mind but she doesn't say anything. Then I hear my Dad open the door for someone and say. "Come on in Alpha, she is upstairs." I sit up immediately.

No, no, no. I look at myself in the mirror. My hair is in a messy bun because I was too busy packing that I did not bother washing it. I am wearing my track shorts and a plain tank top. I hear running footsteps on the steps. And in letterly three seconds, Alpha Simon is at my door. Man, he is quick. My heart is beating so fast.

Damn, this has happened so fast. I back away from the door.

"Hi Ivy, can I talk to you?" Alpha Simon asks me.

I nod my head, I turn around, and look at my room. It's a mess. I have almost all my clothes on the floor on one side of the room which is the clothes I am not taking with me. I want to separate it but now I regret it.

"Sure. I am very sorry for the mess. My room is usually not like this." I tell him and move some things off my bed and place them on the floor.

Alpha Simon walks into my room and closes the door to my room. My heartbeat is beating so fast that I am along with him. He looks around my room then he points to my packed suitcases. "You are all packed... So you are going for sure?" He asks.

I sit on the bed and say. "Yes"

He sits on the opposite side of the bed but still at arm's length from me. He has a sweatshirt in his hand. He places it next to him.

"I want to give you something." he looks into my eyes. I look up into his beautiful grey eyes. I am so attracted to him. My whole body is on fire. I am lost for words, I can not think straight, I have tunnel vision. For some reason, I feel he feels the same way.

"It's my little birthday present for you. I want you to be safe and come back to this pack as soon as you are done. I opened up a Uber account for you. The username is my personal email address and the password is Coconut2005? capital c in coconut and the year you are born. I don't want you to hesitate to use it." he tells me.

"Alpha Simon you don't have to. My Dad has everything organized."

"Do you have a Uber account yet?" He asks me.

I shake my head no.

"Then it's done. Where is your phone?" I unlock my phone and give it to him. He downloads the app and sits up my account. I watch him. He is so masculine, his shoulders, his arms, his hands, his flat stomach, his jeans fit him perfectly, and his face. His scent is now overwhelming my body with excitement. I want to feel his touch, his lip, I want to know how his hands feel on my body. My breathing becomes heavy and my heart rate increases.

I guess Alpha Simon notices the change in my body and lifts his eyes slowly from my phone and takes a peek at me. My eyes are already lowered in embarrassment he can probably smell my arousal, and hear the change in my breathing and my heart rate.

He takes a couple of deep breaths in through his nose and closes his eyes. I can hear his heartbeat too. It's beating fast as mine. In three seconds I am pinned to my bed. I am caged between my mattress and him. He is on his arms and knees careful not to put all of his 250 pounds of pure muscle on my 150-pound frame. But I want it on me...

I don't know what to do. I never done this before. "Kiss him, kiss our mate," Devon tells me. Now she wants to talk to me.

Simon looks into my eyes, he studies my face, then his eyes go to my lips and he kisses me. The kiss is gentle, he takes full lead. His tongue goes into my mouth. He tastes sweet as honey and vanilla. My body has a mind of its own and I wrap my legs around his waist.

His arms come underneath my neck and he brings me closer to his body. His body is in between my legs. He starts to trail open-mouth kisses down my jawline and my neck. He licks the place where his mark will be. I feel the mate band, I feel the tingling, and I feel his love for me.

I moan and arch my back from pleasure. Damn, I need to stop... He will not be able to stop if we continue. I take his head in my hands and bring his face to mine.

"Alpha Simon" I mostly moan his name.

"Don't call me that... Say my name, Ivy." His voice is different... It's deeper, more hoarse. It's not Simon's voice. Omg. it's Benji, it's not Simon. Benji took over.

At the speed of light, I unwrap my legs around his, back crawl towards my bed headboard away from Benji. I sit up and bring my legs to my chest. I should have known Alpha Simon would never do this without knowing I am his mate.

I look at Simon, Benji is hurt.

"Binji can you please bring Alpha Simon back? Please." I beg him.

Binji gets up from my bed. I see he wants to say something to me but he doesn't and brings Alpha Simon back.

"Ivy... I am so sorry. Benji never did this before." Alpha Simon is back.

"Alpha Simon, I am sorry too. I don't know what came over me." I started talking very fast.

"Ivy, when we are alone don't call me Alpha. My wolf doesn't like it. I don't know what's going on. To be honest I don't like it either. He says rubbing the back of his neck. "Can you please forgive me? I should have never lost control of my wolf like that."

"I understand, lately our wolves apparently just do whatever they want." I release a nervous laugh.

He laughs with me and says."Apparently."

I need to thank him for finding me on my birthday but it's so embarrassing. The way he found me. "Simon..." Wow, that just came out naturally. I like saying his name. I said it a couple more times in my head. "Simon, Simon"

I shake my head, focus. I look into Simon's face and his eyes are on me, they are darker. I guess it affected him too.

"Simon, I want to thank you for finding me on my birthday. I don't know what Devon was thinking. I could have been killed by a wild animal if you have not found me. And... The way you found me..." I take in a deep breath I don't know how to express myself.

"Ivy, I am your Alpha. Benji was able to find you and I am very grateful that he did. And... The way I found you... well, it was already dark. I took off my shirt and put it on you. I would never disrespect your body."Simon tells me.

"I was not worried about that. I just have one question. Were you able to see me? I mean my body?" I don't know how to ask him this but I need to know if he saw me naked.

"Yes, I did. I checked your body for any wounds then placed my shirt on you." He tells me honestly.

"Okay thank you for being honest with me," I tell him.

"I have to go. Take care, Ivy. If it's okay I would like to check on you every now and then." Simon asks.

"I would like that," I reply without thinking. Great now my mind is following Devon's lead. Everybody just does whatever they want. My legs were just wrapped around Simon's waist a couple of minutes ago. I need to get ahold of myself.

Simon nodes and exits my room. I fall on my bed, lay on my back, and close my eyes. The thoughts of Simon's body on top of me entered my mind, the kiss, his touch. Oh great now this will hunt me. I turn my head to the side and I see his sweatshirt. He forgot his sweatshirt. I reach for it, I bring it close to my nose. It smells of him. I hug it close. Oh, he is not getting his back anytime soon.