Times we have

Better do this shit right, Sting. One mistake then she'll leave and the only excuse I can use is the program.

All hail magic council for investing the idea of Exchange program.

Gives me a lot if excuse to meet with her.

she frowned slightly,"7 Months is too long Sting, you can't do this."

I smirked, showing off my guild mark proudly. "Yes I can, this guild mark tells everything."

I can hear Rogue snorting there.

I'm so glad I'm the guild master, i can just say that no one can defy my orders or else.
But I hope I won't sound like Jiemma for this.

" Look, I can't take that risk. I need to complete this quest quickly and the longest time I can afford is 2 or 3 years at most!" She exclaimed.

I fixed my glasses with suits my handsome face just fine, "Shouldn't have joined the program then."

Did I sound like a jerk?

She glared at me, " I didn't join, i was chosen!"

"Shouldn't have got chosen then." Rogue added, sipping his coffee.

Now we both sounds like jerks.

"It's too much time oka-"

"How long did you do other guild?" Rogue asked by cutting her off.

I didn't think of that question.That's why I need Rogue for life.

" Quatro for one, Mermaid for Six.. So seven months." She counted.

"Great! Then you can just add another seven with us!" I grinned happily.

"No."

Now I'm the one frowning, "What's the problem? Additional needs? Money? Homesick?"

" Uhh.. no.. That's not it.."

"You can hug Frosch if you say yes, you both are taking way too long to even make a deal. It's annoying." Rogue offered not bothering to cover his annoyed face.

" Deal."

I blinked

Wow, thanks a lot Rogue! If you can just make her say yes by offering a simple deal then why couldn't you have done it earlier?

You wasted my time!

Not really, I wasted both of your times.

Nevermind.

Rogue, you're the best.

__

This time it's Sting's POV, apparently, from long time ago he has secretly hidden his interest to Lucy.

Just insterested, not like Love.

But now that he has a chance, he's not afraid to use it. Sting may sound obssesive sometimes, but that's just shows his childishness (is that correct spelling?) and his insterest towards Lucy.