Voices

"Do you feel sick?" Lucy asked gently, rubbing his hair with his head on her lap. He grunted in response, fast breathing.

As if talking was a hard burden on him.

"We'll get you out here, soon." Lucy said again,

Or so she hoped.

She absolutely didn't think that this kind of event would happen on the wrong day, if she has known this then she would've tried her very best to prevent this scene.

Except, she didn't have the vision of the future just like Charle. But then again, wouldn't Charle have noticed that this would happen?

Especially with them in this island, she would've said something. Unless she didn't see or she saw another future.

She stared at Sting's pained face, she felt a pain in her head and her chest. As if she's the one who's hurt.

She would almost do anything to save him fro-

"Are you sure about that?"

Lucy panicked, she quickly searched for the source of the voice. But clearly, no one was there. A voice of a young man, like a childish brat but a sneaky man.

"Almost anything?"

"Who are you?!" Lucy called out, then a thought hit her mind,

"There was a mage called 'Rhei', someone who admired very dearly about Love. Meet the person and get their blessing. Surely your wish will come true!"

That's what Mirajane said before they got lost, if it's true then...

"Are you... Rhei?" Lucy asked uncertain, nervousness hit her as she instinctively protected Sting in his sick state.

"My, what a pleasure to have a stranger know about me." the voice replied as if the voice got more suspicious then it could ever be.

"If that's true.. Then the legend might be true." Lucy muttered, "I.. I heard you could give us a blessing!"

"A blessing? What kind of nonsense is that?"

"Huh? You know, like the legend says.. Uh things like they'll be happy and it'll really happen."

Lucy panicked about her explanation, it makes no sense.

"Oh that thing. Uh yeah, honestly I just did a cute statement and stuff."

"Wait what?"

"You know, I'll just give them an advice and says stuff like 'you'll be happy'"

"But.. But.."

"Here's the thing Lady, when someone says you'll be successful, a unconscious part about you will take that as a fact and it'll take that statement to your brain and plant them forever. You'll get more confident, brave because you believe in such things."

"Then..."

"It's just like a simple trick, all you need is a wide knowledge of socializing and communication. It all depends on you yourself afterwards."

"Then why are you telling me all this?" Lucy asked with her eyebrows raised up in confusion.

"Simple, i, who is already dead and the first human I've seen in such a long time. It such a nice event. Except that guy sickness. I know that you did not come here for things like blessing. You want to heal that man.."

"I.. I do.. Can you? Like.. Heal him or stuff?" Lucy asked with a ray of hope resides within her heart.

"No i cannot."

"W-Why?"

"A dragon slayer magic is also considered as a lost magic, especially that people just obtained it 400 years ago. The army, who has been given the power by the dragons were already told a statement, 'For who that overuses it's magic, a toll shall be taken. The soul of the magic will dominate you from inside, and haunt you forever. For No escape for it.". And they agreed to accept the magic even though there's chance that the soul of the magic will corrupt them from inside. Surely, this man have must known that."

"I.. I knew about that, but we've only just learned it early on. Not too long ago, but surely for every poison in the world.. There's an antidote for it!" Lucy argued back.

"..."

"Right?"

"How about this, Lady? Before I have come to this cave and died, i left something in the port. It's not too deep, I'm sure. The only thing I can do is give him more time before the complete form is done. How about it?"

"S-Sure! What's your thing look like?!"

"Eager are you? Well, it's inside a bag. A purplish blue bag, you'll know it when you see it. Do that and surely this man will have more time.."

"I.. I'll do It!"

/

"Ne, Mira-Nee..." Lisanna called out, Mirajane simply glanced at her, "Is it true about your legend and stuff."

Mirajane smiled sadly, her state was so broken that her little sister is trying to cheer her up by lighting up the mood.

"Yes... I've met with the person once, when I was a child. The mission I've done single handedly, that's how I've come to known the person.."

"Ehhh." Lisanna said, "That means after we joined Fairy tail, huh?"

"However, there's a thing that people have not told anyone."

"Huh?"

" If you ever make a wish to him, he'll fulfill it with all his might. However no matter what wish is it, it can be an antidote or poison to it."

"How come?"

"That person is a sneaky person, I've said about something that Rhei is someone who admired "Love" but there's a thing you see.."

"What is it?"

"Love was a person, not a feeling." Mirajane stated, "And Love was not a simple happy kid, she's the bullied and isolated type. That's why Rhei sometimes prank people, even if that person is not the one who hurt Love."

"... " Lisanna hmphed, "Let's just hope that Lucy won't get to meet that person!"