Me, Not Him! (4)

I didn't even wanted to make this into many parts, >~

I screamed.

Rogue didn't.

I cried, with joy, though.

He didn't.

I didn't bother to hide my excited face.

He did the opposite.

I'm worried.

Is he?

Is he even enjoying this?

Cause I am.

But there's no point if both of us are not enjoying this.

Is he bored?

I can't tell.

This is tiring.

Is it to him?

Maybe we should've paid for Sting's ticket, He'll do a good job breaking the ice.

I tried talking.

But his answer is always short.

I even tried to throw some pie to his face,

No reaction.

I poured some soda to his clothes.

He didn't get mad, he just shrugged it off and off to buy some shirt.

I wish he get mad at me, it's much better like that.

Earlier I tried to annoy him, but he's still putting up with me.

I want reactions.

I want him to react.

To enjoy this.

To get mad at me.

Because I'll never know what he's feeling.
I mean, yeah sure, mysterious guy is sure is cool, note the sarcasm. But I prefer the mystery as in some case in those novels instead of this poker face.

It's troubling, okay?

I have a fragile heart-cough- and I'm a shy girl-cough- that worries about what people's thinking, okay?

"Did you wait long?" He asked, his usual attire is now in his backpack, yes, we just bought that backpack because we bought too many stuffs.

His head have fake cat ears I forced him to wear. He's wearing a white shirt with the amusement park logo on it, also his face has some stickers I sneakily put.

I wanted to laugh, but he'll probably stand there with no emotion showing on his face.

"Nah." I shook my head, "It's getting late, though. Do you want to go home?"

"Sure."

.
.
.

2 hours later...

Apparently,  The train stopped because some two freaks fighting with their magics and ended up damaging the train. Almost harming the people nearby, They ran away leaving no one there. Because the damaged train, it couldn't move and had to be on maintenance until next week.

Also, i found out the two freaks is Natsu and Gray. Kind of expected that.

I also knew that Erza probably stopped them but also damaged some items, the staff probably got too scared to tell that she's involved.

So, To go home, to go to Sabertooth, we had to walk on foot. Since there's no other transportation because it's late on night, also the inn is full with customers.