Me, Not Him! (5)

"In the dark, dark forest~"

I hummed beside his ears, deepening my voice.

"Ah, Hello! Hello! Bystander!"

Rogue just rolled his eyes to me,

"Come here, play with me. Lonely am I?"

I tried pulling Rogue's hair to annoy him, but that didn't even bothered him.

"Come, Come here, Let us enjoy our time together in this dark, dark forest~"

I pulled my own hair tie to tie Rogue's hair, of course I tried it on him to make him looks ridiculous.

"Ah, ah, ah. It's midnight, midnight already! It is time, time for the special event!"

Luckily I have two hair ties, so I was able to give Rogue some twin-tails. His hair is quite long, well, not that long but enough to tie a little.

Rogue just snorted at my attempts to make him look ridiculous.

"Come, Come here! Firstly~ Aren't those are beautiful? You're my friend, so I'll give you those!"

" What? You don't want to? It's okay, okay, don't be modest!"

"..."

I can see that Rogue is starting to look forward to the next line, i tried blowing on his ears.

Actually, it worked.

I know right, stupid.
.
.

Stupidly cute, that is. His ears got red, but I can see him biting his bottom lip trying to look forward as he could as possible.

Aw, his cheeks are warm.

"Her arms is slender, her legs are long. They'll fit with you for sure! Maybe we should swap!"

I kept blowing on his ears as a joke.

"H-Hey, stop that!"

"Hey, Hey! Don't you like these colors? You should have these colors as your eyes! I'm sure, Sure they'll look good, good!"

"Wait, What happened to the legs and arms?" Rogue asked curiously, i didn't reply to him. I played his ears, instead. Humming the tune.

"Hair are supposed to be soft, aren't they? Here, here, let me brush your hair! Hey, doesn't her hair looks nice? Wouldn't you like to have that one?"

"What happened to the eye?" Rogue asked again, "The girl keeps praising other people, it's depressing."

I pinched his nose, but he breathed through his mouth. I closed his mouth with my other free hand but he still stood still.

Is he breathing through his ears?

No way, right?

"Cute, cute dress she have!" "See? she praised someone again." "You'll look good with that!"

"She's trying to call her friend ugly, indirectly."

I chuckled at that,

"No, No, The nails aren't perfect! The colors, it doesn't match with your style! Change it, change it!"

This time the tone can show that the girl is getting angrier and bolder. She's forcing the girl to change more, quickly.

"Aaah, I love seeing my own reflection on your eyes i chose! You like it too, right?"

We waved to some random elder who's guarding his shop, for courtesy alright.

"Your warm skin is nice! Your pink lips is cute, your eyelashes is long too! My my, My taste is sure is cute!"