Vacation!

I screamed with Sting on top of the deck, Screams filled with excitement as seeing the island is getting near.

Gray had laid himself for some tanning, yes, competing with Natsu also. Isn't that just a reason for them to have some tanning?

And yes, Gray is Naked like usual. With Juvia and her high-tech equipment to stalk Gray every seconds and take every Picture or Video of him.

Damn, That girl is obsessed.

Wendy is tired, yes, she used her Troia on all these idiots (Those dragon slayers). Using it for them seems to tired her out, so Mirajane offered her massage (I think she has evil reasons for it) and Lisanna fanning her because she pitied Wendy. Charle just kept checking her temperature and ignoring Happy's love gifts, worried for Wendy while Elfman brings drinks for everyone, filling Mirajane's role.

Lily kept asking for Kiwi Juice, While Gajeel kept ordering my faucet. Like seriously, i didn't know that my faucet is in the Menu. Natsu with his Fire chicken. Erza kept raising her hands, calling Elfman for more Strawberry Shortcake. Poor Elfman, i can see him crying and yelling to himself that bringing foods and cakes are a manly thing. At least he has Evergreen that comforts him *smirks.

While I have non-

"Lucy!" Loke called my name excitingly while secretly putting his hand on my shoulders, always the same tactics he uses on me. "We should go on a walk by the beach at night, together. Wouldn't it be lovely for us to enjoy the scene, Just the two of us?"

He smiled seductively at me, while I put my left hand on his face to cover his sparkling face. I swear I saw some sparkles in the background, i swear.

"No Thanks, it's cold at night." I reasoned.

"Don't worry, I'll warm you up!"

"Oi, Oi!" Gray elbowed Loke's sparkling face and grabbed my hip from my right, "You're bothering her, you stupid Lion!"

Loke rubbed his nose and tightened his grip on me, he glared sharply at Gray, oh, I never knew he could glare like that. "You're the one that's bothering, You dumb Stripper!"

And here I thought they had a good relationship, maybe they do but today is all about insults.

They keep bickering with each other, i shut both my ears. They're yelling right into my ears, my shoulder and hip are hurting now. Oh no, I could hear Juvia's screaming.

I opened my closed eyes, i looked right and left examining the scene. Searching for the one who can help me.

And there, That guy could do it.

I tried to whisper, but how stupid of me. Of course he can't hear me since these two idiots are yelling very loudly. And yet, he glanced up to me.

Such good hearing he have,

"Rogue! Help me!" I signaled to him, he raised his eyebrows. He stare at the scene trying to analyze it. Then he made an understanding face that shows he gets what happened.

Then he mouthed,

"Don't Look down."

So I did what he told me, i just shut my eyes. Soon, i heard the yelling voice volumes get lowered. I felt the wind touched my way too fast, unnatural i say. So I opened my eyes to see Rogue's face, or chin.

I looked at my hip and legs which has his hands on it, and we're somehow flying. Not flying but moving very fast to be accurate.

I looked behind Rogue's back to see Gray and Loke calling for me and insulting Rogue.