His Only Wife- Part 2 - Negan

It's been a week since Negan had that horrible dream. He stood on the front porch of his home smoking a cigarette thinking about it as he watched the sunrise. Lucille of course started a fight over it and accused him of cheating. She was so paranoid and such a hypocrite. Negan had never cheated on Lucille but he knew she had. With the Gardner, their neighbor, her boss. They hadn't had sex in months. That dream was the only thing Negan had. He wished there was an Emily. It was a nightmare having to wake up and back into this horrible marriage.

Just then Lucille came onto the porch with a cup of coffee. "Good morning dear husband." She said sarcastically. Negan rolled his eyes and threw the cigarette he had onto the ground and stomped on it. "Morning." "Joshua called." Joshua was their son, he was in college." "What he have to say?" "He's coming home for spring break and he's bringing a friend with him." Negan then began heading into the house and said, "Good. Maybe he'll finally come out of the closet so we can stop pretending." "Negan!" "What!? He's gay what's the big deal?" "Joshua is not gay! He's probably bringing a girl home so he can introduce her to us." "Ok...whatever you want Lucille." "Negan why are you being such an ass?" "I'm just being myself Lucille. Look I've got to get ready for work. I'll be home late." "Course you will."

Later that afternoon. Negan was getting ready to head home for the day when his son requested a FaceTime. Negan answered it and smiled, "Hey son, what's up?" "Hey dad. Did mom tell ya about me coming out next week?" "She did. As soon as I left for work I'm sure she went to run and get the guest room ready for you and your girlfriend." Joshua chuckled and then his face went serious. "I don't have a girlfriend dad. But the friend I'm bringing is a girl. She doesn't really have any family so I told her she could come spend spring break with us." "Well that was nice of you son." "Yeah...listen dad. I've been wanting to tell you and mom something but...I'd rather tell you first if that's ok. I know moms a bit of a traditionalist and she may have a hard time with this." Here it comes. Negan thought. "Ok son...I hope everything's ok." "Everything's fine. But...god this is hard." "Son let me try and help you out...I know." "You know?" "I've known for awhile son. You've got nothing to be ashamed of. I support you a thousand percent and I'll stand behind you and help you with your mom." Joshua started smiling from ear to ear. "Wow...thank you Dad. You have no idea how much that means to me." After a few moments of silence Negan said, "So tell me about him." "Who?" "The man who stole your heart son." "Oh...uh...well his name is Charlie. He's in my Biology class...." Over the next hour Negan and his son talked about several things. Finally Negan looked at the clock and saw it was five o' clock. "Son I've enjoyed talking to you and I can't wait to see you next week but I gotta get home. Otherwise your mother will blow a gasket." "It seems like she does that a lot lately. I hate to ask dad...but are you happy?" Negan hated to lie to his son but he also didn't want to go into all of his and Lucille's troubles over the phone. "We'll talk when your home son. But I really do have to go. Love you bud." "Love you too dad. Bye."

Negan got home and noticed Lucille wasn't home. He was partly relieved because he didn't want to deal with her. He dropped his bag by the door and went to the kitchen to get a beer. On the fridge was a note. 'Pulling a double. I'll be home around midnight. Fend for yourself for dinner.' Negan rolled his eyes and pulled out a beer from the fridge. Chugging the cold liquid down his throat. His phone pinged notifying him he had a message. So Negan sat at the counter with his beer and looked at his phone. Joshua had sent him some pictures. One was of Joshua and a blonde haired boy. The message below said Charlie and me. Then he sent another picture that Negan almost drop his beer. It was her. It was Emily. Fair skin, long brown hair, deep brown eyes. The message below her picture said, 'This is my friend Emily. She's the one I talked to you about bringing to the house.' Negan mentally slapped himself. "No...it can't be. It was a dream." But he kept staring at the photo. She was beautiful. He felt himself getting hard looking at her and palmed his erection through his pants.