His Only Wife - Negan - Final Part

*I really like this storyline and would love to do a whole fic on it. If you want to see that as well please let me know. Thanks 😊*

After Emily told Negan how much she liked him.
Negan wanted so badly to kiss her, run off with her, and divorce Lucille. But instead Negan convinced Emily that she needed to find someone her age. But even after that he couldn't stay away from her.
They stayed in contact, but few months after Joshua and Emily's visit and Emily's confession.  Negan and Lucille divorced.

*Flashback*

"Oh yes! Fuck me Barry! Fuck me good. God your dick feels so good. So much bigger then my asshole husband." Lucille said as she bounced on her boss's cock in her bed. "Really? He don't look that much bigger." Lucille screamed and quickly rolled off Berry to cover herself. "Negan! What are you..." "Oh I'm sorry dear. I got off work early so I thought I would come home and we could continue work on our marriage but I didn't realize you were too busy getting you lady balls off." "Negan baby! I swear, it's not what it looks like." "Lucille, shut up. I'm done. I'm packing my shit up and taking what's mine. I'm done. I don't even know why I thought we could work this out. You are such a hypocrite and I can't wait to be done with you. Have a nice life." Negan then turned and left.

*End of flashback*

Negan ended up getting a job at the college where his son and Emily attended. Not only was he closer to his son. He was now with a woman he truly loved. Emily was perfect. A few weeks into their relationship Emily moved in with Negan. The couple was unable to be apart from one another. They loved every minute of being with the other.

After Emily graduated college and got a job at the aquarium. Negan proposed. They married and honeymooned in Venice, Italy where they made love all day and night it seemed like.

Negan never heard from Lucille

Negan never heard from Lucille. He did see an article in the newspaper years later about her getting divorced from Barry. She was also apparently suing Barry for a quarter of a million dollars for marital damages. "Daddy! Daddy look at what I made!" Negan set down the paper and smiled as their little girl Aubrie jumped into his lap.

She was the spitting image of Emily. "That's beautiful darlin'. You ready to go visit your brother Josh and uncle Charlie?" "Of course she is, they give her nothing but sugar." Emily said chuckling as she walked into the living room behind her. She bent down to give Negan a slow drawn out kiss. Just then Joshua and his fiancé Charlie showed up and said, "Hello there. We are here to pick up a Princess Emily. Is there anyone here by that name?" Charlie said in a posh English accent.

"Me! That's me!" Aubrie said jumping out of Negan's arms and running into their arms. Joshua laughed and picked her up. "We'll have her back Monday night. Is that ok?" "That's perfect. Just please don't let her go crazy on the candy." "Ok, spinach it is then." "Ew!!!" Aubrie exclaimed as her face bunched up in disgust. All the adults laughed and the Joshua said, "But just think. You'll grow big and strong just like Popeye." "The princess wants cotton candy." She said. "Alright baby. You behave, and have a great time ok." Emily said walking over and kissing her daughter. "Bye mommy. I love you." "Hey! What about your old man?" Negan said teasing her. Aubrie kicked her little legs until Josh put her down, allowing her to one over to her father and hug him tightly. "I love you daddy." Negan hugged her back and kissed her cheek. "Bye princess. Have fun." "Can Max come too daddy?" "That's up to them baby." "Yeah it's cool dad. We can stop and pick up some dog food." Aubrie smiled happily. "Max!" Their golden retriever Max came running around the corner and began licking Aubries face. His tail wagging happily for his favorite person. "Alright kiddo. Let's get going. It's a long trip." Emily handed them a small suitcase and backpack.

"I packed her iPad and a couple of books. Her blanket is in the suitcase along with some clothes and here is Max's leach. Do you need the car seat?" "No we still have the other one. We should be fine." "Ok, well you guys have fun." "We will. You two try not to get into too much trouble while we're gone." "We'll try not to son. Just in case make sure you have some bail money ready."

After they left, Emily sat in Negan's lap. "Oh...alone at last. Whatever shall we do?" She said, Negan rubbed against her and nuzzled her neck. "I say we fuck on every surface imaginable until we can't fuck anymore." Emily giggled and kissed her husband playfully. "Where would you like to start...daddy?" Negan growled making Emily squeal and make a run for bedroom with Negan quickly chasing after her. Accidentally knocking over his coffee as he stood which then fell over on the newspaper picture of Lucille and Barry.

*The End*