She's Mine - Henry Delarue

*This is the naughty scene from Hello Darlin'. If you havnt read it yet please feel free to go back and read it but you don't have too to get the plot of this.*

Emily closed up her and her fathers general store

Emily closed up her and her fathers general store. Her face red from blushing so hard as she could feel her future husband, Henry, staring at her. Emily turned and linked arms with her fiancé, he leaned down and kissed her cheek as they walked slowly down the street to the saloon.

"Are you sure darlin'? We don't need to do this. I can wait until your ready." Emily looked up at him with her deep brown eyes and gave a small shy smile. That's the one of the many things she loved about Henry. He was one of the most powerful men in the state. Could walk into any room and instantly intimidate everyone around him with his power. His body oozed masculinity. But deep down he was one of the sweetest men alive.

Emily stopped walking and wrapped her arms around his neck, and he around her waist. "I want everyone to know that I'm yours Henry. That if they mess with me...they have to deal with you, and vice versa."

Henry smirked and said, "Well alright then." Henry took her by the hand they continued to make their way to the saloon. As soon as they walked in, everyone looked up at them.

Without out letting go of her hand. Henry and Emily walked up to the bar and Henry tossed some money onto the counter. "Gimmie a room there Jim. Your best one there...for me and my future bride." The bar keeps eyes went wide for a moment before taking the money and exchanging it for a room key. "End of the hall on the right Mr. Delarue." "Give me ya best whiskey." The bar keep reached and without question gave Henry what he asked for.

"Come on darlin'. Our room awaits."

Once they made it to their room. Henry shut the door gently and took a swig of Whiskey.

"You want some darlin'?"

"I don't drink. But thank you."

Henry closed the bottle and set it down on the table. Then he walked over to Emily and embraced her close to him.

Gathering her in his arms, Henry hungrily developed her plump lips and grouped her butt in his large hands. Giving it a nice slap making her moan loudly against his lips.

Emily helped him remove her dress,corset, and undergarments, and tossed it to the side with no care in the world as she stood in front of her future husband naked.

"Do you like what you see Henry?" Henry answered her by taking her hand and forcing her to grip his hard cock through his pants. "What do you think princess?" Emily smiled and began stroking him. "I think that you are wearing far too many clothes Henry. Strip and make love to me...now."

Henry quickly stripped of his clothing, carefully setting his gun to the side so as not to hurt anyone. "I love you Henry." Emily said cupping his face in her small hands. Henry leaned down and kissed her gently. "I love you too Emily."

They kissed lovingly, making their way onto the bed, Henry on top of her. Using two fingers he began teasing her clit. Rubbing it gently in circles. "I want to taste you darlin'. You probably taste like sweet honey."

He made his way down her body until his knees hit the floor. Using his tongue Henry took a long slow lick of her pussy. Gasping at the feel of his cool tongue against her hot and wet lips.

Then he began licking and sucking her as he ate her, nice and slow. "Oh Henry...oh god, that feels so good." Emily arched her back off the the bed, her eyes shut tightly as she focused on the pleasure Henry was giving her. The bed sheets gripped tightly in her hands.

Henry slid a hand on her belly as he felt her tense up. "Cum for me princess." He said to her, going faster as he ate her, penetrating one of his large fingers into her, and then another, and another as began fucking her with his hand and his mouth. Emily writhing on the bed as she began loosing control.

She came hard, dripping onto the bed and onto him. Henry chuckled and used his forearm to wipe the wetness off his chin.

"I was right...just like delicious honey."

Emily was breathing hard, her chest going up and down and her body shaking from the orgasm. Taking his hand she pulled him towards her till he was on top of her.

Henry steadied himself on one arm while he used his other hand to guide his cock into Emily. He guided the tip in and out a few times before slowly inserting his cock in. "Oh...so big..." She said running her hands up and down his body. "Don't worry darlin', I'm just perfect for you."

They started off slow and then began going faster as they got more comfortable. "Yeah darlin', take that big cock." "Faster Henry...please." Henry began slamming balls deep into Emily, his balls slapping against his ass. The bed squeaking from their passionate love making.

Rubbing her clit as Henry fucked her, Emily screamed out. "Yes Henry! Fuck me please!" Her nails scratching and digging deep into his back, encouraging him. Henry growled as he delivered almost punishing thrusts into Emily. He was so close to the edge for the woman that he loved. "I'm going to cum!" He growled, "Yes Henry yes! Come inside of me! Make me yours!"

Emily rubbed her clit harder and faster, matching Henry's thrusts inside of her. "Ahhh I'm coming!" She screamed. She pushed Henry's chest, pushing him off of her as she began squirting all over the place. Henry smirked with a smug look on his face and pushed back into her. Continuing to fuck her until her felt her tighten around him again. It wasn't long before they both came together. Their juices flowing together.

Both breathing heavily now from the intense orgasm. Henry leaned down and softly kissed Emily's cheek and and leaving a few soft kisses on her neck and lips. "That...was amazing Emily. Are you alright sweetheart?" Emily smiled and looked deep into his eyes. "Perfect. I can't wait to be your wife Henry."