Yandere Matsuri x Shu Kurenai (Lemon)

A/N: Requested by Zexalsaiyan4, and Matsuri was born as a woman in this AU.

(Shu Kurenai is a boy who got reincarnated thousand years after the events of Beyblade Burst, and transferred to a high school, where he meets a girl named Matsuri.)

Shu: Hi, I'm Shu Kurenai

Matsuri: Hi, I'm Matsuri

Matsuri: Hi, I'm Matsuri. (in mind) Oh... so cute...

Shu: I'm looking for the principal's room. Do you know where it is?

Matsuri: Up ahead.

Shu: Thanks.

(As he walks to the principal's room, he hears some people talking about him.)

Girl 1: Look at that cutie in there?

Girl 2: Wouldn't it be good if went to a party with us?

Girl 3: It wouldn't be a party without him.

Boy 1: Oh great, just another lucky bastard.

Boy 2: Why does he get to be so damn attractive?

Boy 3: Now we can never have a girlfriend...

(They fail to notice Matsuri becoming horny.)

Matsuri: My cutie pie... 

(Ever since she met Shu, Matsuri started following him everywhere he goes. One day, they are seen in the courtyard.)

Shu: So... what did you want to talk about?

Matsuri: Would you... go our with me?

Shu: You mean... a date?

Matsuri: (nods) Yup.

Shu: Hmm.... okay, I'll do it.

Matsuri: (excited) YAY!

(They go for a date, and enjoy each moment they hang out. But one day, some thugs decide to ruin their current date as they approach Matsuri.)

Thug 1: Hey babe.

Thug 2: How about ditching this guy and have fun with us?

(Suddenly something in Matsuri snaps, and she gets angry.)

Matsuri: Nobody. Insults. My. MAAAAAAN!

(Matsuri then kills the thugs in a fit of rage, much to Shu's shock.)

Shu: What the fuck...

(After she's done killing the thugs, she laughs maniacally before turning to Shu.)

Matsuri: Now it's time to make sure we stay together forever.

(Then Matsuri quickly grabs his arm and takes him to her house. As they go to her room, Matsuri pushes him into the bed and unbuckles his pants before removing her panties.)

Matsuri: I can't wait anymore. I'm so horny right now.

(Then she slams her womanhood into his member and starts bouncing. She then switches to the amazon position and bounces nonstop. She then goes faster, and Shu eventually cums.)

Matsuri: That was so good. How about another round?

(Shu pants, but Matsuri doesn't give him a break. she keeps riding him in various positions, especially reverse cowgirl. She then can hear his moans.)

Matsuri: Your moans are cute. Keep it up.

(Shu cums inside of her again, and then Matsuri inserts his member into her ass. She bounces really fast, and Shu's moans get louder due to her ass being really tight. He eventually cums. The mating session was so long that Shu lost the count after 20.)

(They eventually had children after school.)