Yandere RWBY Harem x OP Son of Alex Mercer

(Max Mercer is the son of Alex Mercer, and became a student of Beacon. During his time at Beacon Academy, he met several girls.)

Glynda: You must be Max Mercer. (Max nods) I'm Glynda Goodwitch, welcome to Beacon. (hands him a paper) This is an indication of your dorm.

Max: Thanks, Ms. Goodwitch.

Glynda: Please, call me Glynda when we're alone.

Max: Uh... sure.

(Some minutes later, Max meets both Teams RWBY and JNPR.)

Ruby: Hi, I'm Ruby Rose, leader of Team RWBY.

Weiss: (politely) I'm Weiss Schnee, heiress of Schnee Dust Company. And... my apologies for Ruby being... well...

Blake: I'm Blake Belladonna.

Max: You like to read books, I see.

Blake: Yeah...

Yang: I'm Yang Xiao Long, Ruby's older sister. How about we hang out sometime? We can start with a good "Yang"!

(Everyone groans from Yang's jokes.)

Max: Uh... did someone tell you that you need to improve your puns?

Yang: What? Don't you like it?

Ren: (monotone) He's just saying you need improvement, nothing more.

Nora: Anyway, I'm Nora Valkyrie.

Pyrrha: And I'm Pyrrha Nikos.

Max: I heard of you, you're the champion in Mistral for three consecutive times, and you even became the mascot of a certain cornflakes trademark.

Pyrrha: Yeah, but they're not recommended for health, you know.

(Suddenly he hears a female voice from behind.)

???? 1: Stop, Cardin. That hurts!

Cardin: See? I told you they were real!

???? 2: What a freak!

(They are about to laugh until Max transforms one of his arms and cuts the table Cardin and his lackeys were sitting on.)

Cardin: (glares) What is your problem?

Max: (glares) YOU are my problem!

Cardin: Oh yeah? I'll put you in-

Glynda: (comes in) MR. WINCHESTER! IF YOU REALLY WANNA FIGHT, DO IT IN COMBAT CLASSES!

Max: Good, I was already planning on challenging him and his team anyway.

Glynda: Then it's settled. See you in Combat Class.

Max: (chuckles) Lucky devil, aren't you?

(Everyone laughs at Cardin and his team, and he glares at Max.)

Cardin: You will regret this!

Max: Save it for Combat Class, dumbass!

(As Cardin and his team storm off, Velvet hugs him.)

Velvet: Thank you so much for helping me.

Coco: (comes in) Yeah, that was amazing. I'm Coco Adel, this is my teammate Velvet Scarlatina.

Max: I'm Max Mercer, at your service.

(Timeskip)

(In Combat Class, Max is seen easily brutalizing Team CRDL. He pierces both of Cardin's legs and his stomach before cutting off Russel's arms, slashing Dove in half, stabbing Sky's left leg, ripping off Cardin's arms, and slowly jams his fingers into Sky's face. He then kills all of Team CRDL. Some students got shocked while others either didn't care or were glad they don't have to deal with Team CRDL anymore. As for the girls, they got really obsessive with Max.)