Yandere Female Freddy Krueger and RWBY Harem X Abused Male Reader

A/N: It's actually Part Two of Yandere Female Freddy Krueger X Abused Male Reader

(After being cocooned in bedsheetwebs of Frida's shirt, Y/N has only his member exposed as Willow starts doing a boobjob and a blowjob at the same time, and 30 minutes later, he cums inside her mouth.)

Willow: So warm anc creamy.

Frida: Now for the main course.

(Frida inserts his member in her vagina and starts bouncing.)

Frida: It feels so good, bitch.

(A few minutes later, he cums inside of her. Then Summer starts doing the same thing as Willow did, and 30 minutes later, he cums inside of her.)

Summer: Delicious. Now I want it inside my pussy.

(She inserts his member inside of her vagina and she suddenly squirts while screaming, and then she bounces in a fast pace.)

Summer: This dick... it's making me horny like crazy, honey... I love you so much...

(After three hours being raped by Summer, he cums inside of her, and bloats her belly like she's 5 months pregnant. Next is Ruby sucking on his member before slamming her vagina on it.)

Ruby: (moans) His dick feels so good...

(He cums inside of her 30 minutes later. Weiss then raped him like an amazon and he cums inside of her as well. Blake grinds herself on him while smiling seductively.)

Blake: My turn to enjoy this.

(Blake bounces slowly and moans softly, and then she does it faster before he cums inside of her. Yang is next to go as she grinds herself until Y/N's member is soaked with her juices before jumping on it as she bounces and moans loudly as she does it faster. After two hours, she tightens her pussy, squeezing his member in the process.)

Yang: Cum inside of me, hotshot. Do it with a yang!

(He cums inside of her, and then Neo and Nora make a double boobjob as they take turns sucking on his member until he cums. Neo then inserts his member into her vagina, and then she moans.)

Neo: Holy shit, that feels incredible!

(She keeps bouncing as Nora gropes her breasts. She keeps going for 30 minutes until he cums inside of her.)

(The girls kept raping him until they got pregnant.)