Chapter 6- Game night

"UGH i cant do this!" I shout into the mic. The girls and I are in the studio at our house. Battle of the bands is next weekend and we have nothing prepared. The requirements are 2 original songs and 1 cover.

"Millie,girl, you need to pull your shit together. Stop thinking about LJ." Val says. I've had it up to the roof with her. Ever since I told her about LJ, she's been using it against me. "Val i'm gonna be so honest with you right now. I don't think you want to start with me about being distracted about boys."

"No go ahead say what you have to say." Val says, setting her drumsticks down and coming around to where I was. "Okay fine. Don't act like no one has heard you sneak out to see C-Mac, or facetime him while we are at dinner, or tell him personal stuff about LJ and I. Yeah Val, he texted me not even 30 seconds after I told you and congratulated me. You've been a shitty best friend recently."

"Oh is that how you feel? Well the only reason LJ even is paying any form of attention to you is because his ex has moved on. His ex is a more famous popstar than you. She's literally Bailey Cassette." My heart stop beating. Was it true? No Val's just saying it out of hurt. "Let's run it from the top, then I need to go write lyrics." I say. Val walks back over to her drum as we start to practice "Scream".

Once it's over everyone goes into their respected spaces. I grab my car keys and head to the boardwalk. I get the most inspiration there. Once I get there, I see LJ. With what looks like Bailey Cassette. I get out of my car and sit on a bench, two away from them.

"Oh my gosh no way!! You're Millie J from A-Vam!!" A girl says passing by. "Yes hi love, how are you doing?" I say giving her a soft smile. "Can we take a picture together?" I nod my head yes. She gets her picture and I give her a huge hug.

That interaction inspired me to write. I decide to stay for about 20 more minutes. As Im leaving, I feel someone pull on my elbow. "Millie, my girlfriend is a super fan. Can she have an autograph?" It was LJ saying it. My heart felt like it had been cut out and stomped on. "Yes of course. I love all fans even if they are liars." I say giving him a huge smile.

I go over to Bailey and sign her paper. "Have a great day,girl!" I say while turning on my heels to get out of there. Well shit, Val was right. Whatever, I didn't really care about him. Well at least I thought. As I got home, C-Mac and Val were in the living room. "Mil, do you feel okay? You look sick." C-Mac asks which earns him an elbow from Val.

"Yeah I'm good. Val you were right. LJ was with Bailey at the boardwalk." Val just gives me a huge hug. "I'm sorry i've been being shitty to you. I love you." Val says apologizing.
"I love you more."

I walk up the stairs to my room. I've received probably about 15 texts and 3 missed calls from LJ since I left the boardwalk. I don't plan to answer them,honestly. Battle of the bands is too soon and I need to stay focused.

The girls and I have grown more popular since our reveal. We produced all our music independently, so being with a record company would save us time and money. That's why we need this LBJ record deal.

I write some more ideas before going downstairs for game night. MJ came up with this crazy idea for us to have a game night with Propaganda. "I hope Levi doesn't show up." I say to Lottie and MJ. " I didn't invite him so I hope so too." MJ says.

Jonny D brought Cards Against Humanity for us to play. We were all laughing and joking around before we hear a knock. "OOO pizzas here." I say as I jump up to answer the door. Only it's not pizza, it's LJ and Bailey.

"Oh, hey guys. What are you doing here?" I say trying to block the entrance so they couldn't see everyone in the living room. "I seen all the guys locations were here so I figured I'd come by with Bailey and see." LJ says, wrapping his arm around her.

I almost vomit. " Isn't it kind of rude to drop by without an invite or even asking?" I say matter of factly. "Millie, come on. It's just me." LJ says playfully. "I know who it was and you weren't invited for a reason so." I say as coldly as my body would let me.

~LJs POV~
Damn she's being so cold with me. I don't even know what I did honestly. I wanted to just hang with the guys, her and Bailey.

"Fine,Millie. I'll go. I don't know what's gotten into you but I don't like it." I say proudly. "Excuse you? What has gotten into me? What's gotten into you!! How do you go from fucking me and sleeping over in my bed to going out with Bailey?? You make no sense. At all,Levi. Just leave so we don't make a bigger scene then we already have."

Her words stung me in the chest so hard. She couldn't mean everything right?

"Well you're just being a fucking bitch, Amelia. You're just whining about me getting a girlfriend. Well fucking deal with it. You're a famous rockstar, you'll find someone who'll fuck you. Besides I would never fuck a groupie." I had to say something or else Bailey would believe it.

I see all the blood drain from Amelia's face. Her eyes went cold and had tears forming in them. "Fuck you and get off my porch. You know how I feel about the word groupie. I don't want to see your face right now."

She slams the door in mine and Baileys face. "Wow she's a mega bitch. She doesn't get to speak to my man like that." Bailey says protectively. "No no babe it's okay just let her be a fucking bitch." I say walking back to the car.

~Back to Millie's pov~

"You okay Mil?" Mitch asks me while being propped up next to Lottie. "Yeah your band mate is a fucking dick thought." Everyone starts to chuckle. I turn in for the night and head up to my room. I decide to facetime my two little sisters, Beth and Emma. Beth is 16 and Emma is 14. "Hi, my two favorite girls!! How are you guys??" I say so relieved to see their faces.

"We are good!! Emma's got a boyfriend though." Beth teases. Emma goes completely red. "Em, why didn't you tell me?" I say with a saddened heart. "Mom, Dad, Carson and Daniel said I shouldn't talk to a groupie." Emma shyly says. I see red. To make this night worse, my family is now telling me Im a groupie slut too.

"I promise. I'm not a groupie. I'm here making music. I'm partaking in battle of the bands next weekend. Do you guys, Carter and Daniel want to come out to see the girls and I perform??"

"Omg yes we would LOVE to!!" Beth screams. "Okay Ill send the plane tickets to you guys soon!! Love and miss you guys so fricken much!!"

"Love and miss you more sis!!" And with that the call is over. I set my phone on my nightstand and fall fast asleep, dreaming of ways I could punch Levi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: Ugh Bailey makes me mad but she's needed for the plot. Anyways I hope you love this chapter.

Remember to drink your water, loves!!

As always

-Demi <3