Charitable Donation

Knock. Knock.

"Omori?" A soft melodic voice called out. "Omori, are you in there?"

Omori cleared his throat. "Coming! Just... give me a moment."

Within a blink of an eye, the room reverted back to its original form.

No more golden statues of that obnoxious brat. No more hearts. No more polka dots. And most of all, no more pink. Omori swept his eyes over the room and assured that everything had been returned to its original glory.

Bookshelf, check.

Drawers, check.

Closet, check.

Grand magnificently large bed, check.

Stranger, check-

Wait, no- not check!

Stranger smiled in his usual infuriating way. He casually sat on the bed, which filled Omori with a storm of powerful emotions, all certainly only pertaining to murderous rage.

Another nerve threatened to burst in Omori's brain.

He would have thrown that useless shadow in the dungeon with Sweetheart if it weren't for the annoying fact that the cell wouldn't hold him.

Speaking of Sweetheart, that insolent woman better be answering the petitions as he commanded her to. She probably wasn't, that pig-tailed disgrace, but it was no matter. That rebellious attitude would be easily fixed with starvation and weeks locked up in a dark, damp cell.

It was already slightly surprising how Sweetheart still had so much energy considering she should have been starving in her castle. Maybe she had turned towards eating her sprout mole minions to survive. Well, whatever. Who cares anyway?

"Omori?" A voice called again.

Omori strode over to the door and swung it open to reveal his Royal Royal. Currently, a look of concern wrinkled his adorable features.

"Is there a problem, Basil?" Omori asked.

"Well... it's just that I heard a lot of screaming and stomping coming from your room. Is everything okay?"

"Yes, don't concern yourself about that. I was just... redecorating."

"That excuse is getting really old, Omori. Can you not come up with anything more creative?" Stranger said, swinging his feet from where he sat.

"Silence!" Omori demanded, taking a shot at the shadow boy with his knife. Regretfully a tilt of Stranger's head caused him to miss by a hair.

Omori turned back to Basil. "Ignore him."

Thankfully, with the way that Basil's bright blue eyes sparkled with confusion, Omori knew his Royal Royal wouldn't pry further. This was why Basil was the only one allowed in Omori's room now. Take notes, Aubrey.

"You were redecorating? Ahaha... Sweetheart must have gotten to your room, too, right? I'm really sorry, Omori. I don't know how she managed to do this to the entire castle without Mari or me realizing until the last moment...." Basil said.

"Don't worry, you don't have to concern yourself with that woman anymore," Omori informed. "I've taken care of her."

Basil's eyebrows rose, "You...took care of her? What do you mean?"

"I just had a word or two with her," Omori said.

"By 'a word or two,' do you mean screaming and stabbing?" Stranger snarked.

"I SAID SILENCE! SHUT UP!" Omori screamed.

Stranger smirked.

Omori turned back to Basil again. "Just ignore him."