Screw fucking elders

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ⚠️ : Wei WuXian here is in his original body, new golden core, 18 years after marriage, his appearance is that of a man in his early thirties.
➕This is a dark/anti/unfriendly Gusu Lan bashing fic.

..

"LAN QIREN!"

Wei WuXian screamed as soon as he entered the elder's study

He walked over to him and towered the man glaring daggers at him

"Hold the reins of those bastards who call themselves elders of your clan and chain them before I put them in their rightful place myself! Six feet under ground." Seethed a bright red eyed Wei WuXian, whom one can nearly see steam coming out of his ears, laser from his eyes.

It was crystal clear that he was in his highest degree of anger. His tone was raged after all.

"Wha-! WEI WUXIAN What is this disrespect!? You are to be punishe-" Lan Qiren's loud retreat was met with an equally loud shout

"Enough of this crap old man! You don't deserve any respect from me much less to punish me, it is out of your authority. And those elders are the least deserving of my forgiveness let alone respect!"

The formerly known as Yiling Patriarch didn't even stop to catch his breath before continuing berating his uncle in law

"Honorable? Respectable? Don't joke with me, your sense of humour is awful." -'Just like you' went unsaid but not unheard- "What is wrong with these elders of your sect? Do they not learn? Anyway, you are my husband's uncle, 'family' and this is the only reason I haven't killed you for, but those bastards are not.

I actually hate them enough but they have not even one brain cell, first enforcing a punishment on my husband that could have crippled him if not killed him, then belittling my son, trying to kill my daughter and now attempting to harass the other as in rapíng her? That is so much for crossing a line. And YOU! You tried to cover for them!?

They are not only my children but also your nephew's!"

Feeling his throat tighten from anger, Wei WuXian continued in a lower voice
"Tell me old man, what in this doesn't scream 'come and kill me cruelly'?"

"No wonder, that former sect leader preferred secluding himself than to see those ugly faces, who forced themselves on his wife, made her to be acknowledged as murderer then imprisoning her.
Poor man had no clue how to save his beloved.

So much for your renowned , famed reputation of 'respecting one's love, for Lan only loves once' ...say, lan Qiren"

Wei WuXian's voice dropped even lower, his hands loosened up his strong hold on ChengQin , his stance one of sarcasm and looking down on the other, while his tone is boarding on pity but nonetheless a 'these are facts no nonsense' one "You have never felt love in your life, have you? Not from your parents, sibling and certainly not from yourself. Oh how pitiful, truly.. after all, even the respect your nephews held for you disappeared."

Feeling no need for further say, Wei WuXian turned around and started walking towards the exit.

"I'm taking my children with me to Yunmeng, Lan Zhan is free to come and visit you here if he wants, however he's gonna live with us there. If he wants to still call me husband, and them his children"

Stopping in front of the door Wei Ying thought of something and asked Lan Qiren about it "You weren't this hostile towards us at the beginning, at least not to your great nephews and nieces. Is this because you discovered that my mother was a Wen? Because she was Wen Ruohan's illegitimate sister? Because I have Wen blood in my veins? How.. disappointing, truly"

His eyes held both disgust and disappointment the further he spoke

With that, the man with Wei surname left Lan Qiren's office study, leaving a shell of a man there drained of human colour.

The gathered sect leaders who were in the middle of discussing solutions for this year's drought and got interapted so suddenly by an extremely furious voice earlier, were left stunned.

For this apparently was viewing from future, of Wei WuXian's and Lan Qiren's to be exact.

Not only had they heard some unsavoury facts about Gusu Lan, that Wen Ruohan had a sister who actually was Cangse Sanren! Oh wow, look at the catch.

The room's temperature suddenly dropped and Wen Ruohan's chilly voice sounded and vibrated around the hall -so similar to Wei WuXian earlier tone- "What.. is the meaning of this, acting sect leader Lan?"

Not a question. A demand, order even.

The End.

I may write this more widely in the future but I think it is complete like this as well