CR Arc- A Blessed Curse

Wei WuXian reading/hearing Lan WangJi's lewd thoughts about him {Cloud Recesses arc}

It all started with that stupid night hunt.

If it weren't for those idiots from the Jin sect provoking him and doubting his skills, he wouldn't have gone to kill some stupid Yao creature, that releases a ridiculous "Reading Minds" smoke before it dies; and Wei WuXian wouldn't have had to be subjected to it at all!

He would have been spared the annoyance, hurt, and shock that came over him from some people's thoughts about him.

Granted, his brother's only thoughts on him are that Wei Ying is a stupid idiot who is strong but misuses his intelligence and genius. Nie Huaisang's thoughts were torture; his mind is full either with schemes or spring books and gambles.
Some of his classmates' thoughts stung a little, with them thinking of him as a manwhore who opens his legs for Jiang FengMian, while Lan Qiren's thoughts, surprisingly, were either praising his talents or berating him for being like his dead mother, whom he doesn't even remember.

But the most shocking one came from Lan WangJi.

His thoughts keep on making Wei WuXian blush violently over and over again.
Every time Wei Ying was in the sight of Lan WangJi, the latter would start reacting differently than what Wei WuXian assumed.

Instead of anger, it was lust that made Lan Zhan snap at Wei WuXian's face every time. And if he were to be honest, which he is, Wei WuXian is enjoying those thoughts very much, although they make him hard as a rock.

He didn't even know that he had round buttocks that are considered sexy. He didn't know that his scar over his right shoulder blade to the middle of his forearm is attractive either. And he certainly wasn't aware that Lan WangJi was thinking of making out with him, fucking all day long, whenever Wei WuXian just looked in his direction, let alone if he smiled.

Truth be told, Wei WuXian is perfectly capable of breaking this stupid curse anytime he wants, after the required first day had already passed; but Lan WangJi's thoughts of him kept him from doing so.

Wei WuXian found himself looking forward to hearing what Lan WangJi thinks of him, that he went out of his way to go and ask Lan WangJi about anything and everything, carefully hinting at Yunmeng's beauty, to see if what will come out of Lan WangJi's mouth would match his thoughts or not.

If, heaven forbid, Lan Zhan too, thinks that Wei WuXian is only good to be used as a body to fuck, if he thinks of him as someone promiscuous; it would undoubtedly break Wei WuXian for reasons he has yet to understand.

Or, is it that Lan Zhan is truly only interested in him because he's good in Lan WangJi's eyes. Because , Wei WuXian is sure and knows he has some good traits, too.

And honestly, even though he expected to hear lust over his being, he never ever for even a second thought that Lan WangJi's mind would be screaming:

"You fucking idiot, I love you, Wei Ying! How can he be so dumb? Is Wei Ying mocking me? Making fun of me? I know he likes to play around, flirt with ladies only and is probably experienced, but does he really need to hurt me like that? Is it because my love disgusts him? Am I shaming him because I'm a man? I'm ashamed of myself too, violating Wei Ying like this is not good, he's so valuable for me, and should be treated with respect, but my feelings make it even harder for me to converse with him. Does Wei Ying hate me now?"

That, as soon as Wei WuXian regained his balance after hearing the intensity of this river of honest and silly words, he cut off Lan WangJi's train of thought by kissing him passionately. His body automatically moved, acting on the sudden revelation he just had. He too, loves Lan Zhan. He didn't even realize what he did until Lan Zhan stiffened in his arms.

This reaction pushed Wei Ying to panic , and rethink his actions. What if Lan Zhan hated this? What if it made him angry? What if this kiss and overstep of boundaries, urged Lan Zhan to hate him, or worse, feels disgusted with him.

But then again, remembering all those thoughts he had been hearing these past three days, Wei WuXian thought, No , I should make it clear to him. Clearly, none of us talked enough.

Wei WuXian,: Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan, I'm.. I'm sorry, I'll apologize, so, just hear me out first , please , then punish me or push me away, if you want to.. I, I only flirt with girls because I found it easy from a young age to get discounts on goods , and a friendly conversation with them, I.. I've never touched anyone's virtue, I'm still a virgin myself. I've never even had a crush on somebody before, but.. since I met you, I felt things I've never done before, feelings, I never understood until now, Lan Zhan, Lan Wangji, Lan er gongzi, Lan er gege, I Love you. I came to realize that I adore you. I teased you more than I normally do, because I wanted your attention; I annoyed the hell out of you, only so I can get a reaction from you. *Low huff of laughter* Anger makes you look so hot, Lan Zhan. When you forrow your eyebrows and glare at me, when you hold Bichen's hilt tightly, when you call me boring, ridiculous and especially when you shout my name, my heart flatters in a way it has never done before you. I am no manwhore or a womanizer as people call me, but I am no noble or a gentry person, I'm only a servant and an unknown orphan's son. I can't promise you the advantages and wealth others will provide you, nor can I give you children -tho I can try to invent a talisman for that purpose- , but I can promise you loyalty, honesty, faithfulness and myself. Gusu Lan's Lan WangJi, would you.. *voice cracks a little and becomes hoarse* would you cut your sleeve for me, would you agree to me courting you, and you courting me?"

This was his first time since a long time, that he spoke entirely serious and sincere. No filter nor a joke to veil his fragile soul and raw soft feelings.

At Lan Zhan's continuous full and absolute silence, even his inner thoughts were blank, Wei WuXian had to work through his embarrassment and fear and pain to muttered out weakly, : "You don't have to consent, you can ask me to be miles away from you, but please don't mock or laugh at me, because, I have been sincere to you. This was not a joke nor a prank."

To be continued..