Jiang Vs. Lan Drama [Futures Entwined]

In the dimly lit room, empty bottles scattered around, Jiang Cheng scowled at Wei Wuxian, "So, tell me, how's life in Cloud Recesses after marrying that Lan WangJi of yours? Did you even have a proper wedding ceremony?"

Wei Wuxian, slightly tipsy, grinned, "Well, you see, Lan Zhan and I sort of eloped. No real ceremony for us."

Jiang Cheng raised an eyebrow, "Eloped? Seriously? You let Lan WangJi get away with that?"

Wei Wuxian chuckled, "Well, we did, and now we're living happily in Cloud Recesses."

Jiang Cheng scoffed, "Happily? You, in that uptight place? I find that hard to believe."

With a sigh, Wei Wuxian's expression turned more somber, "Actually, Jiang Cheng, it's not all rainbows. I'm practically banned from interacting with the disciples there. It hurts, you know?"

Jiang Cheng squinted, "Banned? What did you do to deserve that?"

Wei Wuxian pouted, "Nothing much. Just a bit of chaos and fun. Apparently, they prefer a quieter life."

"In other words, Lan Qiren is being his salty self!", Jiang WanYin deadpanned.

The next day, a hungover Wei Wuxian found himself in Lotus Pier, and Jiang Cheng barked, "Stay here until I return," before storming off.

Two days later, Jiang Cheng barged into the Gusu Lan sect, demanding to see his brother-in-law. Facing Lan WangJi, he snapped, "If you want Wei Wuxian back, you better court him properly and have a real wedding."

Lan WangJi, looking bewildered, mumbled, "Wei Ying is... where?"

Jiang Cheng glared, "You don't even know where your own husband is? Pathetic. He's in Lotus Pier, missing you or whatever. Now go and win him back properly!"

"I'm sorry, what?" , Lan WangJi was truly lost,

"Are you deaf or dumb? I meant, give him the ceremony he deserves!" Jiang WanYin practically growled at his face.

In a rush, Lan WangJi hurriedly gathered the best wedding gifts he could find in Gusu Lan, his normally composed demeanor replaced by a flurry of soft sobs.

Lan Zhan is soft and sad, and he wants his husband back!

Meanwhile, back in Lotus Pier, after he returned, Jiang Cheng couldn't resist a smirk, muttering to himself, "Let's see if Lan WangJi can handle this Jiang temper."

TimeSkip

In the bustling streets of Yunmeng, a grand procession approached Lotus Pier. Wei Wuxian, enjoying a peaceful day, was caught off guard when he heard the commotion. As he stepped outside, his eyes widened at the sight before him - a beautifully decorated wedding carriage led by a line of Lan disciples holding traditional red silk ribbons.

Jiang Cheng, standing beside Wei Wuxian, muttered, "What in the world is Lan WangJi doing here with all these... Rabbits?"

Before anyone could react, the carriage halted, and Lan WangJi stepped out in his pristine red robes. Holding a bouquet of red peonies, he approached Wei Wuxian with a determined expression.

Wei Wuxian stammered, "Lan Zhan, what's all this?"

Lan WangJi took a deep breath and declared, "Wei Ying, I am here to properly marry you."

The crowd gasped, and Jiang Cheng grumbled, "Finally, someone with sense."
Acting as if he had no hand in this.

Wei Wuxian blushed furiously, "Lan Zhan, you didn't have to do all this!"