Funny confusing glimpse of future

"Sect leader Jiang" came a hurried voice
"Yes? Sect leader Lan" the addressed Jiang Wanyin replied, confusion colouring his eyes at Lan Xichen's unusual sight.

He was panting as if had been running, talking in a voice that's edging to beg, and he was here in Yunmeng, in lotus pier at a time that has nothing to do with business

"Jiang Wanyin, I beg you, just one week, only one week. Please let them stay here only for that duration!"

Ah, it makes sense now. Lan XiChen was tired of his brother and his husband and their shameless selves, and he's now trying to throw them on him.

"No" was his answer. "What! Why?" Was the counterattack

"What do you mean 'why' , I'm not crazy to let them stay here even for two days. Forget a whole damn seven days! They are the true definition of shamelessness"

"Jiang Wanyin! You can't do that to me!"
"Yes I can, try me!"

"Okay let's calm down a little" Lan Xichen said, before continuing "how about 6 days? It has to work"

"Hell No!"
"Bloody hell yes!"

Oh wow, it seems Lan Xichen is really pretty much out of it. Apparently his patience has worn off finally

But before Jiang Cheng could say something Lan Xichen went on "You, I'm only asking for one week, I need rest, my sect needs peace. Compared to lotus pier, cloud recesses is quite and mostly silent, so do you know how much that hurts? And I cannot even get up and leave on a long term night hunt because I'm the leader of that sect. I can't run away to find serenity and peace! So just take them for heaven's sake!"

"Why me? One of the culprits is your  younger brother!"
He shouted

"And my brother's husband is YouR older brother!"
Lan XiChen practically screamed it at his face

Okay, that's pretty serious if the usually calm seren Lan Huan courtesy XiChen acted like this.

After circling it once more in his head , Jiang Cheng lastly agreed. With a sigh
"Fine, but only for five days"

Lan XiChen quickly replied "Six" "Five" "SIX! Or I swear I'm gonna use every blackmail I have on you!"

Oh WOW , this man truly lost his shit. Wei WuXian, whatever have you done with that equally crazy husband of yours?

"Fine" . Hearing the 'okay' Lan Xichen finally allowed himself a nice enough breath. Relaxing as he went.

££££

Meanwhile, the classroom containing a bunch of 17 years old youths, including Wei WuXian, Lan WangJi, Jiang Wanyin, Nie Huaisang and Jin Zixuan. With of course, Lan Qiren as their teacher. Stood there open mouthed at the exchange they just witnessed

They were in the middle of trying arrays, one of which shows you something happened 2 to three hours in the past.

But apparently Jiang Wanyin had drawn the lines of time wrong, instead of past it became future, and instead of hours it became decades.

The room was dead silent until Lan Qiren clutched at his chest, clearly moved and shocked to the core, witnessing his prideful oldest nephew cussing and literally threatening another sect leader in the future.

But maybe what made him cough blood, was the realization of what the conversation they just heard implied .

That Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian were going to marry each other in the future.

And apparently, they are very shameless about it.

Oh dear, whatever they can do know? That these two started to get together far earlier than the past future WangXian.