Modern WWX

As the tall man looked down at them, blood marrying his jaded face, his wonderful long black hair wasn't spared either from being smudged by gore, he let his lips utter two simple sentences in response to their plea:

Come On. Apologize!

The tall prestigious walls of the Jiang clan residence; the majestic lilac purple of the buildings, periwinkle floors that have always been so beautiful and pristine, so pleasant to one's eyes are now smeared with blood.

The blood is covering everywhere a human's eyes can reach. Old and fresh blood. The horrible smell is so strong and jarring that it can't be covered no matter what.

Grown ups, children, toddlers and animals; all were slaughtered in cold blood.
Even plants were burnt. Nothing was spared.

The scene was so dreadful that it's surely to be engraved on the future generations minds. To not repeat the same mistake.

However the main building has it worse. It's alight on fire.
Large grisly fire eating at every corner of the formerly fantastic place.

The culprit? Is closing the doors behind him to lock the entire Jiang family inside.

A sinister crazed smile on his face, empty dead grey mixed with red eyes looking forward at everything yet at nothing at the same time; Wei WuXian exited the Jiang property lands. His former family.

The family who killed his child.

If his child was bound to die by their logic, then their children will not live either.

The person who had valued lives and children above everything else, lost his desire to see the good in people the moment his son was murdered.
And they have never shown him the good in them to begin with.

He is vaguely aware of his surroundings. He can see his husband's pained and reserved face. -His sad eyes, yet so supportive.- out the corner of his eyes. Far at the end of the pathway he is walking.

Right, he wasn't the only one to lose his son. Lan Zhan too, was a-Yuan's father.

Edited in 19/10/2023
Lmao I'm just editing this oneshot almost every 2 days lol.

+ When my motivation for studying is dead but I'm bored so I just write nonsense things like this, that is completely wrong lol: