𝟎𝟐 : ❝𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓❞

AS SOON AS the T-birds and Olivia were in sight of the school, Stephanie and Cynthia started to walk with them to the brick hell awaiting them. As always, Cynthia had on something that didn't match, which Richie had to comment on. "Oh, look. It's the belle of the ball!"

Cynthia just rolled her eyes and placed her hand in her pocket. Before she could respond to his comment, Stephanie was already speaking. "Change your face, Richie, or I'll rearrange it."

Olivia smiled and patted her friend on the back. "Let her do it, Chato. Can't get uglier than what you've got now."

The two siblings started speaking in private, and Stephanie tuned out of their conversation as she watched Gil smack a guy's books out of his hands. She rolled her eyes and helped the geek pick up his things. The boy smiled at her, but she just handed him his things and stood up. "Why did you have to do that?" She asked, turning to Gil, who was waiting for her to stop helping the boy so he could smack the books again.

"It's fun, Steph. Maybe you should try it sometime." He laughed as he hit the boy's books out of his hands again. This time the boy did not receive help from the Zdunowski girl.

Steph was about to respond to his comment, but Olivia tapped her shoulder. "You ready?" She asked, motioning to her outfit under the jacket she was wearing.

Steph smiled and took off her own jacket, earning wide eyes from Gil. "Put your jacket back on, Stephanie." He said while trying to cover her with his T-Bird jacket.

Steph looked at Olivia only to see her brother was acting just like the boy in front of her. She laughed and grabbed Olivia's hand, "Let's go, cariño."

Olivia smiled and threw her jacket over her shoulder while Stephanie handed hers to her sister. The pair walked up the sidewalk and into the school, earning wolf whistles and stares from guys outside the school. But Olivia and Stephanie didn't pay any attention to any of them. They just smiled at each other and laughed.

Olivia had a hard time since the whole teacher-student thing got out. But Stephanie stood by her and asked if she wanted to make an impression the boys at school would remember. Of course, the answer was yes, and that's why they were both in tight skirts with button-up tops and a scarf to match. Olivia was wearing red and yellow. While Steph had opted for blue and purple.

"That was amazing," Olivia whispered to Stephanie.

Steph held a smile on her face. "That was just the beginning," She snickered. "Now, onto the real fun."

The girls walked out to the eating area of the school. Olivia walked straight, not sparing glances at anyone. While Stephanie waved to a few guys who were staring at her. She was pulled out of her trance by Olivia, who had let go of her hand and was leaning towards some preppy jock.

"Maybe you've heard," She was using a seductive voice. Steph raised her eyebrows. "I don't fraternize with high school boys."

She then turned around and walked away. Stephanie followed after her laugh. Steph patted her friend on the back. "Can we talk about how cool that was?"

Olivia rolled her eyes but smiled brightly. "I don't know what you're talking about." She mumbled nonchalantly.

Steph was about to speak again, but Mr. Daniels walked by the two girls. He kept his eyes off Olivia. Steph grabbed Olivia's hand, "Let's go find the boys." She mumbled, pulling Olivia towards the bleachers.

"I want to be alone if that's okay," Olivia said while holding her book up to Stephanie's face and shaking it. "I've got some things to do."

Steph nodded, "I'll leave you alone, bookworm."