𝟎𝟔 : ❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞

AT THE MOMENT, Stephanie Zdunowski was sitting on the top of the T-Bird's car with Gil's jacket laced around her. While one of his arms landed across her shoulders, she rolled her eyes and was about to push his arm away when she decided against it. Gil raised his eyebrows as she retreated her hand.

"You're not going to smack me?" He asked, very surprised.

Stephanie pretended to think about it, placing her index finger on her chin. "No, I don't think I will." She exclaimed.

Gil chuckled, "Really? Well, that's new."

She rolled her eyes. "Shut up, or I will hit you."

He smiled but stopped talking about it. Instead, he changed the conversation. "How'd you like the pep rally?"

Stephanie smiled a little. "It was nice until these idiots put on our mascot costumes and decided to moon the audience."

He rolled his eyes. "Really? And why would they do that?"

Stephanie shook her head. "No idea. Rumor is they did it to get revenge, but I don't see how flashing your ass to a crowd of people is revenge."

Gil scoffed, "You wouldn't get it. It's a guy thing."

She raised an eyebrow and hit him on the arm. "Oh, really,"

Before he could respond, a girl with a camera and a boy with paper and a pencil came to the car. "Hey, fellas. That was a real kick." The girl exclaimed. "Any quotes for the Rydell Review?" the boy asked.

Gil clicked his tongue. "Whatever are you talking about?"

Potato nodded, "Yeah, we got no idea who were behind those masked derrieres."

Cynthia approached the groups of boys, and her sister, with her hands in her pockets, and Stephanie finally moved Gil's arm off her shoulder. "Hey, where have you been?" Potato asked.

"McGee caught me," Cynthia mumbled. "But don't you guys worry. I told her it was my idea."

"Thanks, Cynth. You're a champ." Gil said with a nod of approval.

"So you need my measurements for that jacket, or-"

The T-Birds tried to look anywhere else but at the excited girl in front of them. Stephanie saw the look on Shy Guy's face and walked closer to her little sister. Gil was the one who spoke up, "The thing is, the T-Birds just got a little respect around here."

Richie looked up, "We can't let a girl in the gang now."

Stephanie put a protective arm around her sister's shoulders as she stared blankly at Gil.

"You can still pal around with us," Potato said.

Shy Guy moved closer to the sisters. "We all want that."

Cynthia painfully smiled, "Don't worry about it. It was a stupid idea anyway." Stephanie let go as her sister started to back up. "Hey, I'll catch you guys later!"

They all watched as Cynthia walked away, heartbroken, and ran into Jane Facciano. But the boys could barely pay attention to that because they all were staring at a black leather jacket thrown on the ground by Gil's feet.

They all looked up at Stephanie Zdunowski. If she were a cartoon, flames would be coming out of her ears. "Steph, don't-" Gil started to say, but she cut him off.

She made sure to keep eye contact with only Gil. "You can keep your stupid jacket," She then looked at all the boys. "You're all a bunch of assholes. I expected more from some of you."

And then she walked away, Or at least she tried. Gil followed her, "Stephanie-"

"No," She mumbled. "You hurt my sister, and I don't want to talk to you."

He rolled his eyes. "Please, just let me-"

She clicked her tongue, "I said no, Gil. Leave it alone."

And then she walked away, and this time he didn't follow. Instead, Gil returned to the T-Birds and tried to find a way to win her back. He had been so close when they got to Frosty Palace. He thought they had a moment when she didn't throw his arm off her, and now he screwed it all up.