𝟏𝟒 : ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒❞

THE GIRLS decided Jane, Stephanie, and Olivia would get the boys downstairs. While Nancy and Cynthia did the evil part. Jane and Stephanie were sitting on opposite sides of the desk as Olivia brought the guys downstairs.

"I can't believe we're doing this," Jane said, barely in a whisper.

Stephanie sent a comforting smile her way, "Just have fun." She whispered back.

Both of them stared at the stairs when they heard Olivia. Seconds later, Olivia was at the bottom of the stars with the boys right behind her. Stephanie sent one of them a more-than-friendly wave as Olivia propped her arms up on the desk. "If any of you want to leave, do it now."

"Things are about to get wild," Jane muttered, leaning forward on the desk.

"I guess the rumors about her are true." One of the boys whispered to his friends.

"What's with all secrecy?" The tall-lanky boy out of the three asked.

Jane slowly got off the desk and pulled a bobby pin out of her hair, putting it suggestively in her mouth before she started unlocking the liquor cabinet. Stephanie tried her hardest to keep a straight face as she grabbed the glasses.

"Who wants to put some hair on their chest?" Jane asked, holding up a liquor bottle.

"You all drink LiqUoR?" One of the boys asked with a voice crack.

Stephanie leaned onto the desk, "And then some, but I have to warn you it isn't for the faint of heart. We like it, but not many people can handle this kind of heat." Steph grabbed one of the poured drinks and handed it out to one of the boys.

"And, uh, what do we get if we do it?" The tall-lanky boy asked with a lip bite.

Olivia stole a quick glance at Stephanie, who coughed a little and pushed out her chest. "Well, you'll just have to wait and see."

They watched as the boys down their drinks with disgusted faces, trying to keep their composure and be cool. "It burns like an ashtray." One of them mumbled.

"You can handle it, right?" Jane asked with a small pout.

They all nodded yes, as the girls walked around them and closer to the stairs which they ran up as soon as the boys all turned around.

"They fall for it?" Cynthia asked as soon as her sister emerged from the doorway.

Stephanie laughed and threw her hands up for a double high five, which her sister granted. "Hook, line, and sinker."

Olivia tied the door with a ribbon as the girl watched in amazement. She turned around with a smirk. "I was a Girl Scout."

"You're something special. You know that?" Jane asked with her arms crossed.

Olivia smiled and Stephanie threw an arm around her shoulder. Everything was going fine until the boys started beating on the door. Jane put her hands on her hips like a disapproving mother. "The idea is that you spiked the punch with alcohol."

"So we spiked your alcohol with castor oil!" Stephanie yelled through the locked door.

"What?" One of them yelled as they beat on the door harder.

Jane smiled, "Don't worry. It's a safe and effective dose."

"It's no big deal!" Nancy said, mocking their stupid man voices.

"Just something to loosen you up!" Cynthia said with a laugh.

As they beat harder and harder on the door, all the girls ran outside laughing, "Excellent work, pinko tramps!" Olivia laughed.

"The Pinko Tramps. Now that's a jacket." Nancy exclaimed.

"Why not?" Jane laughed. "Everyone already thinks we're such bad girls."

Cynthia did a fancy little accent. "We're not girls. We're ladies."

Stephanie stopped in her tracks, "The Pink Ladies."

The girls turned and looked at her with smiles before they stared at Cynthia, trying to break her hate of pink. "Fine," Cynthia said through closed teeth. "I'll consider it on a trial basis."

They all smiled at Cynthia and started walking again, "So Jane," Olivia asked. "You think a Pink Lady can become president?"

Jane shook her head, "I've spent so much time just trying to prove that I'm the good guy and Buddy is the bad guy, but I'm realizing that maybe sometimes you gotta be bad to do good."

Olivia stopped walking for a moment, "That is not a bad campaign slogan for the leader of a girl gang."

Jane slowly pulled the bobby pin out of her hair, "Anyone up for stopping by the school?"

They all made eye contact smiling and nodding. "Let's go, Ladies," Stephanie exclaimed.