𝟏𝟔 : ❝𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘❞

STEPHANIE ZDUNOWSKI woke up with the biggest smile on her face. All she could think about was her kiss. The kiss that had totally changed her opinion of Gil Rizzo. Not only was he the sweetest, weirdest, most socially awkward boy she had ever met, but he was also a great kisser. No, he was a fantastic kisser. Or was he a wonderful kisser? Maybe you could even say an outstanding kisser, or at least that's how Stephanie would describe it. It probably didn't help that she was hopelessly in love with him, but she wouldn't admit that just yet.

Stephanie walked into the kitchen, grabbing an apple for breakfast before she went to sit by her sister on the couch. "Why do you look so happy?" Cynthia questioned, biting into her own apple.

Stephanie shrugged. "It's just a good day, I guess."

Cynthia made a face before setting down her apple, refusing to eat anymore. "You're never this happy in the morning. Unless..." She trailed off, her eyes widening, then reached over and smacked her sister upside the head. "The talking in your room last night was Gil."

Stephanie put down her own apple and rubbed her head. "What are you talking about?"

"The walls." Cynthia balled her hand into a fist and knocked on the wall behind her. "They're thin, Steph."

Stephanie sighed. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

Cynthia stood up and walked towards their front door, saying, "Sure, you don't."

Stephanie followed, "I really don't."

"I believe you," Cynthia said while opening the front door.

The girls walked outside together. It was their usual schedule. Cynthia would ride her motorcycle to school, and Stephanie would get picked up by the T-Birds. But today, it was different. Today, the only T-Bird waiting outside was Gil.

Cynthia gave him an odd look but still mounted her motorcycle and rode off, not really in the mood to see what the other boys were doing. She also did not want to see her sister look all in love with Gil; the thought just disgusted her, but as long as Stephanie was happy, Cynthia could live with it.

Once Cynthia was gone, Gil walked right up to Stephanie, dipping his head down to kiss her. Steph smiled, leaning into the kiss. Making sure to remember this perfect moment for the rest of her day. Their kiss lasted less than a minute, but both teens thought it was worth the few seconds of sweet bliss. "Well, good morning to you too," Stephanie murmured with a laugh.

His cheeks turned red, and he chuckled softly. "Ready to go?" He asked.

Stephanie nodded, getting into the car. The ride was short. The only sound was the radio softly playing. But neither of them was listening to the music. They were too busy thinking about other things.

Gil was too busy making quick glances at Stephanie to make sure this was all really happening. That she was really right beside him, letting him have his arm around her shoulder, leaning into his side, smiling at nothing in particular. And Stephanie was too busy thinking about Gil, mostly about how she had never realized she liked him as much as she did. She was happy that he was letting her sit by his side, one arm around her shoulder, thinking when he looked over at her that she didn't notice. She just had to smile at the boy. He made her truly happy.

Once they were at the school, he gave her one more sweet peck before going to join his friends. Stephanie absentmindedly walked through the hallways to her locker. Her friends were waiting for her there. "What's up with her?" Jane whispered to Cynthia as Stephanie hummed while grabbing her math book.

Olivia rolled her eyes. "Isn't it obvious, Janey? Our dear old Stephanie's been bitten by the lovebug."

Cynthia and Nancy both made barfing noises as Stephanie turned to face all of them. "I have not. Can't a girl just be happy?"

Olivia laughed and threw an arm over her best friend's shoulder. "I just thought you'd still be angry with Gil, that's all." Her smile grew wider. "But I see he apologized."

Stephanie rammed her elbow into Olivia's side. "Shut up."

Before anyone else could make fun of the poor girl, Ms. McGee was standing in front of them all. "My office." She seethed. "Now."

The girls' all stared at each other with questioning eyes but followed after the older woman until they reached her office. Ms. McGee sat in her chair, and the girls stood in front of her desk. "I've decided that I have too much to do without having to keep an eye on you girls every day after school, so no more detention. You are all still being punished." Ms. McGee stated, and then she looked toward Cynthia. "Since you showed such a flair for theatrics yesterday, you're going to join the thespians, so you can learn to act like a lady."

Cynthia aggressively shook her head and said, "No way. Those kids have their heads so far up their own asses. I'm surprised they can walk straight."

Cynthia's comment earned her a laugh from her sister and an eye roll from Ms. McGee. "Olivia, you seem to enjoy filing, so I'm making you my office assistant. You can start with those."

Olivia's eyes widened, but she had no time to comment because Ms. McGee was already looking at Stephanie. "You were very eager to be my nursing assistant, so I'm making you a nurse's aide for Nurse Penelope."

"No," Stephanie stated. "I don't know anything about nursing."

Ms. McGee smiled and said, "That's the point, dear. It's for you to learn." Stephanie's face held a pained look as Ms. McGee ended their conversation. "Jane, I got reports of you roaming the halls yesterday, so I figured I'd better give you this to do it in."

Ms. McGee handed her a bright orange vest. "A hall monitor? But everybody in school hates them." Jane exclaimed.

"Good luck courting votes while you're writing tardy slips." Ms. McGee muttered, turning to Nancy. "And you. Well, I ran out of jobs, so you will help me out with whatever I need, whenever I need it."

Nancy's face turned serious. "Can we start with a wardrobe makeover?"

Cynthia and Stephanie were the first to start silently laughing, with Jane and Olivia joining in as soon as they could. Nancy's face stayed stoic as she looked at Ms. McGee.

Ms. McGee's face dropped, and she sighed: "You're dismissed."

The girls' walked out of the office, and Cynthia immediately hit Nancy's shoulder. "What you got in there?" She said, motioning to her bag. "A dead body?"

Stephanie looked down at the bag Nancy was carrying. It looked like it would burst if she didn't empty it soon.

"No. Even better." Nancy smiled evilly, then opened the bag, Handing each girl a folded pink square.

Stephanie unfolded hers first, staring at the embroidered cloth. "Jeez, Nance, this is amazing." She said as she slipped on the jacket, tugging on the collar so it was standing up like Gil wore his when he wanted to look cool.

"Yeah, these are perfect," Jane said in agreement, putting on her jacket.

Olivia then put on hers, looking at her reflection in one of the office windows, "We look hot."

Cynthia reluctantly slid on her jacket, puffing out the collar like her sister. "I still don't know about the pink."

Nancy just smiled and put on her own, "They're one of my best creations." She started to walk out of the office. "And they're ready for their debut."

Stephanie and Cynthia shared a look before walking out behind Nancy. Jane and Olivia followed after. The girls formed a line in the hallway. They all held hands and laughed as everyone stared at them. The new girl gang at Rydell High. The one and only Pink Ladies.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨 ━ 𝗚. 𝗥𝗜𝗭𝗭𝗢 🎉