Chapter - 11, ring

⚠️ As you know her real name is Alora and Kaena was just a cover up name she made so that she can hide from Enzo, but now as he only calls her by her real name, I am going to name her Alora every where as well

So enjoy(⁠⁠•̀⁠⁠-⁠)⁠
-
-

ALORA'S POV:-

It has been 4days since the punishment, this few days was both a blessing and a curse. The blessing was Enzo rarely came home. He has loads of works to finish at his office for which he mostly spend the night there and the curse is I rarely am having a good sleep.

I have been having repeat telecast of that day. The scenes of him torturing that man infront of me has been playing in my mind whenever I sleep. My stomach churns whenever I remember that dreaded moment. Though it lessened now and I am finally getting over it but sometimes when I get reminded of it, it becomes hard to sleep.

This days I have just been watching TV, playing some games in the game room or reading some books I found in the bedroom. It has been a bit boring but it is better than staying with Enzo. Cara somehow fulfilled the void of a friend I was feeling for sometime. We got more closer this past few days, she has became a friend of mine. Her personality is truly beautiful just like her face.

She has been working here for the past 4 years. Her parents are divorced and she lives with her mother. She has a little sister at home whose tuition fees are fulfilled by Enzo, not only her's he also pays for the tuition fees of all the maids working in this mansion. I truly didn't expect he would do such a thing. After working for so many year she had never seen her master feel happy or excited about something like he does now. She also said he always went on a killing rampant, it goes more worse on one particular day. She felt pity for me when she got to know my story. But she knows better not to do anything about it because she knows if she does anything she will have to face Enzo's wrath and I knew that. I knew there is no way out but I will never stop planning an escape. Until the marriage I will do whatever I can to free myself .

Currently I am sitting on the bed reading a fictional adventure book that I found on the shelf decorated near the TV. I mostly like to read fictional romance books but I will make work with this, there isn't much book options here to choose from anyway

*Knock*knock*

"Come in"

"Hello Ms.Alora" she said as she stepped inside with a big smile

"Hello Cara, I guess I told you this before not to call me Miss right?" I asked with a fake frown and pouting, to which she giggled.

"Sorry Alora" she apologised.

"Now that is right. What did you wanted to say?" I asked putting the book down, giving all my attention to her.

"Master called a moment ago, he told me to inform you to get ready. He wants to take you out" she said smiling. I stiffened. The last time we went out and I did a mistake it didn't end well, it made me get anxious

"Um where does he want to take me?" I asked nervously, running my hand over my other arm to calm down myself.

"He didn't say anything about it but he told you to get ready in 30 minutes. He will be here any minute now" I nodded at her words

"Okay I will get ready" I said as I started to get up
"I will take my leave then, please call me if you need anything " she said while leaving the room and closing the door.

I went to take a shower first, it will help me calm down to some extent. After the shower I applied lotion on my body and changed into a soft pink off shoulder top with some loose frills and a white tight skirt which reached up to mid thigh