Chapter -32, Charity night 2

"Hello" a girl said. She was wearing a tight red dress, which almost looked like she wore nothing.

"Hello Mrs.Salvatore" the man greeted extending his hand. Alora stared at his hand, she didn't want to shake his hand. But she also can't reject it as it will seem rude. Before she could hold his hand, Enzo stepped in and held the man's hand instead.

"Hello Flinch. What a pleasant surprise" he said with a tight smile. "Hello Mr. Salvatore" Flinch shook his hand with a fake smile.

"Hi" the girl said almost squealing. Alora looked at her up and down. The girl raised her chest more, to show off her boobs. Her eyes roamed over Enzo's bulky body.

"Don't bother her. She is the type of pick me girl" Linda whispered in Alora's ear. Esme nodded beside her. She leaned in towards Alora, "She tried to seduce Sir Enzo a lot of times. But failed miserably each time" she whispered in her ear.

Enzo completely ignored her. Neko and Enzo were friends, because Neko genuinely wanted to be friends with Enzo but Flinch was a greedy man. He wanted to take advantage of Enzo only for power. He was a sly fox and a manwhore.

"This is my girlfriend, Addy" flinch said, introducing the girl. "Fiancé" she corrected with a scowl.

Linda, Esme and Alora almost laughed but they hid it with a cough. Enzo and Neko tried hard not to smile.

Soon the party started. " ladies and gentlemen, May I have your attention please" a voice boomed. Everyone's attention turned towards the man.

"Thank you very much for coming to this party. We are very honoured by your presence in this event. The items for the auction will be displayed in a few minutes. I hope for your patience until then. Thank you" the man announced.

Soon all the items were displayed in the hall. "Come sweetheart" Enzo said placing his hand on her waist. Alora nodded and together they started to check the pieces.

Amulets, necklaces, old books, statues and more ancient things were displayed. It all felt fascinating to her. All the things were something owned by the old kings and queens

Every piece she passes by he would immediately ask her if she wants to buy them. At this point, she was sure that if she asks to buy all the pieces present here he would actually buy them for her without a single hesitation.

He followed her everywhere like a dog. He had his hand on her back just above her ass. Many people present there were adoring them.

"Can you not walk without touching me?" She asked lowly.

" I am just touching what's mine. Moreover you feel so perfect in my hand it makes me want to touch you more" he said nonchalantly and lightly squeezed her butt.

She gasped and immediately glared at him. He just shrugged his shoulders with a smirk.
"I will see you at home" she warned and faced away in anger, trying to distract herself with the beautiful piece in front.

He came from her back and leaned closer to her ear. "Oh darling, please wear that black lacey night dress you just brought" he whispered in her ear and bit her earlob.

She immediately turned clutching her ear. Her face was red from embarrassment. "You...you...I hate you" she said and walked away. He chuckled and followed her behind.

They were still looking through the pieces when suddenly her eyes fell on one particular piece. It was a beautiful neck piece. Embedded with blue diamonds and white diamonds. The necklace shined brightly. She couldn't take her eyes off it.