Chapter -39, gifts and presents

ENZO'S POV:-

After sometime we finally reached home. I picked her up from her seat in bridal style. "Put me down" she whined. "No" I stated flatly. "I can walk. Pleaseee" she said with a pout.

I refused to look at her. She is wasted and if I let her go now god knows what more she might do. I need to get her to bed immediately.

Suddenly she wrapped her arms around me and dipped her head in my neck. A shiver ran through my whole body when she licked my neck. My arms unconsciously loosened. She took this chance and jumped out of my hold.

"Hehe I win" she giggled as she started to back away from me. "Alora enough of this play, come here" I said. She sticked her tongue out, teasing me. "Catch me if you can" she said with a grin as she ran off to upstairs. I sighed and started to chase after her. She made me run the whole hall after her.

"Alora!" I called but she just giggled away. She entered the bedroom after giving me a glance. "I am here" she said, provoking me more.

I chased her inside the bedroom. Before she could run away I caged her between my arms. For being off guard we both fell on top of the bed.

 For being off guard we both fell on top of the bed

She giggled all along. "Now where will you run off to my little devil" I said as I looked down at her, hoovering over her as I caged her between my arms. "Okay okay you w*win" she hiccuped. I stared at her beautiful features. "You need to go to be-"

"You are handsome" she said out of nowhere. It made me speechless. She trailed her finger over my cheeks to my jaw, sending sparks in every inch of my skin. "You look just like my husband" she whispered. I opened my mouth to say something but she cut me off as she gently cupped my face and kissed my lips. My eyes widened at her action. I fisted the bedsheet tightly to control myself.

After a while she pulled away and stared in my eyes, thinking about something in that little head of hers. And I swear I could give up the whole world for those eyes. I couldn't help but get drunk by just staring at her river pool eyes.

"Nope. Doesn't feel right" she said shaking her head with a cute frown. My jaw clenched. Don't tell me she spend all this time with me thinking I am some other guy who looks just like her husband.

I grabbed her jaw and faced closer towards her.
"I am your husband. Everything about me is damn right" I growled as I crashed my lips with her. She smiled against my lips. I don't know if she said that to tease me but that sure got under my skin.