Chapter -43, his slave

ALORA'S POV:-

It's morning right now and I am having breakfast in the dining table, all alone as Enzo was busy yelling at someone on his phone in the bedroom.

I can feel the tension in this house. Even though he changes his attitude around me but I can judge by the face of the servants that how dangerous he is when I am not there. The servants remain alert and cautious whenever he passes by them.

Just a few days ago he was being kind and gentle. I thought he might have finally relaxed and was handling the situation calmly. But I guess I was wrong. He is getting agitated every passing second.

I dapped the napkin over my lips and with a mental sigh I got up. I took the plate inside the kitchen to wash it up by myself.

One maid gasped in surprise. "Miss you can give the plate to me. I will wash it for you" she said as she came near me to take the plate from my hand. I immediately moved it away.

"No it's fine. I can wash it on my own" I said with a smile. "But miss master will kill us if he sees you washing the dishes. He hates it when we let you do simple chores" she had a worried look in her face.

My heart broke seeing how scared she was of him. "It's fine, he isn't looking. Moreover if he does anything don't worry, I am here. I will tell him that I insisted on doing it"  With a smile, I headed towards the sink.

The maids gave me worried looks but I ignored them all and proceeded to wash the plate. After I did it I took another plate and went towards the refrigerator.

I took out some ingredients and proceeded to make a sandwich for him. He can't stay hungry when he is injured like this.

After I made a sandwich I also made a cup of coffee and set it all in a wooden tray. I took the tray in hand and headed towards the bedroom.

"I DON'T WANT ANY FUCKING EXCUSES!! BRING THAT BASTARD ALIVE BY THIS AFTERNOON OR I WILL CUT YOU INTO PIECES AND FEED YOU TO THE DOGS!"

I flinch hearing his harsh voice. Enzo was sneering on the phone. I felt bad for the person on the other side of the call.

He hung up the call and threw his phone on the bed. He turned around and faced the balcony to get some fresh air. "Idiota!" He mumbled brushing his hair with his hand with an agitated look.

Despite the fear I walked inside. I walked towards the coffee table on the middle of the room. I placed down the tray on it. " you didn't had breakfast this morning. So I made you a sandwich and a coffee. You can't starve yourself when yo-" before I could finish he turned me around and embraced me tightly taking me by surprise.

"Let me stay like this for a second" he whispered. My heart melted hearing the desperation in his voice. I hugged him back and gently patted his back.

I could feel him inhaling my scent, which is something he always does when he is angry.

I felt his hug tighten. His muscles were practically breaking my bones. "E-Enzo I can't breath" I said with much struggle.

He immediately let me go. I took a huge breath. " oh I am sorry my love, I didn't noticed" he said feeling guilty. I slightly smiled. "It's fine. I am okay" I said. Maybe I would have actually broke some of my bones if he would squeeze me a bit harder, judging by his enormous strength he could have actually done that.

"Come on sit here. You need to eat something in the morning" I said as I ushered him towards the seat. "But I am not hungr-" "shh I am not here to hear you whine. Now have your breakfast like a good kid while I take out the first aid kit from the bathroom" I said as I pushed him down on the sofa.