Chapter -27, blood is red

ALORA POV:-

"Um..." I mutter as I felt something touching my face. It was slightly uncomfortable. I felt like someone was watching me.

I slowly flutter my eyes open and met with a pair of snowy grey eyes. He smiled showing his cute soft dimples.

"Is my princess awake?" He asked with his deep morning voice. I smiled and got more closer. I buried my head in his chest, hugging him closely. I nodded.

" I want to sleep more" I mumbled. He chuckled. "You can sleep as longer as you want my koala" he said. I hit his chest pouting and glaring at him.

"Ow" he fake whimpered. "Idiot" I mumbled. He chuckled again, pulling me closer towards him. "Aw is my sleepy head angry. I am sorry " He said laughing.

I pushed him away and sat up, putting pressure on the palm of one hand, looking at him over my shoulders. "you know what? I am up. Thanks to you I am now wide awake as an owl" I said and pushed the blankets away. I was about of get off the bed but he caught me first and turned me around, putting me over his body. So now I was laying over his hard torso. 'Man is he a rock?' I thought to myself.

" I am sorry principessa. But you look so cute when you get angry. I can't help but tease you" he said pinching my nose. "Ow" I winched "that hurts you dummy" . He laughed.

"Let me go. I need to shower" I said struggling to get out of his grip. He was flushing my body with his by wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What's the rush babygirl. Let's cuddle for sometimes longer" he said turning around. So that I was laying beside him, resting my head on his arms as he kept me close by placing his hand on my waist.

"I need to shower quick. I am going to my parents house today" I said. He looked slightly surprised. He was about to say something before I cut him off by placing a finger over his mouth, shutting him.

"Uh-uh. You are not stopping me this time. I am not leaving, I am just going to visit them that's it. Its been long since I met them. My period ended two days ago so now I am good to go" I said .He looked like he still wasn't convinced. But I am also not backing away this time. I was in his captive for the past few days and didn't visit mom and dad but now today I am going no matter what. I am also determined in my plans.

He sighed closing his eyes. "Fine. But remember to call me understood?" He said staring at me with a stubborn expression. I nodded smiling excitedly. "Yes!" I squealed and kissed his cheeks. "Thank you" I said. He smiled.

He stared at me for a moment, tracing his finger over my cheeks. "What am I supposed to do with you Amorè" he mumbled.

My smile faded when I looked into his eyes. He was staring at me with love and care but possessiveness was evident, more like madness. I tried to brush that feeling off. Not to think about useless things.

"You will not leave me right?" He asked taking me by surprise. "O-of course. Why would you ask that?" I asked. He smiled slyly. "Nothing. Just like that" he said .

I was about to ask about something else but he cut me off. "Let's go. Let's take a shower" he said getting up. "Huh? W-what?" I asked startled as I tried to sit up.

"What? You said you need to shower. So let's take a shower together" he said innocently. But I definitely know that his simple 'shower together ' isn't the regular showering. And I have no intention of exhausting myself.

"No thank you. I can take a shower myself" I said backing away slightly.  "Aw come on baby. Don't be scared. I promise I won't do anything. We can save a lot of water like this. We need to do something for the environment" He said getting near me. "Nope. Get away. I don't want to. You can go and do something for the environment on your own ,I don't want to take part in it like this" I said backing away from him. But he swiftly put his one arm under my knees and another snaked around my shoulders. He pulled me up bridal style. I immediately clutched onto his neck to not fall.