Chapter -47, night of lights and sins

THIRD PERSON POV:-

*In his basement

Enzo removed the gloves which he used to torture the guy who was selling his information to Dante all this while. He handed the saw to one of his man.

"Dispose his body to the wild wolves. Make sure not a part of his body is spared" Enzo ordered. His eyes dull and dark, voice cold and intimidating which can send shivers to anyone's spine.

The boy who's both hand and legs were tied, his eyes widened in horror. He desperately squirmed on the ground to get freed from the ropes. His legs were totally immobile as Enzo cut both of his legs with the saw.

He begged Enzo to give him mercy but his voice came out muffled as his tongue was already cut out. While Enzo made his way towards his car he lit up a cigar.

His men picked up the horrified boy and made their way towards the den where they nurture hungry ferocious wolves. That's the place where he dispose most of the bodies. It's easier for him to dispose bodies without leaving any evidence.

As he took a puff of the cigar his phone went off. He fished out his phone from his pocket and put it against his ear.

"What?" He asked in a dull voice. He leaned against his car and took another puff.

"Alora's brother is here. He is waiting for you in your office" Luca said.

"Sir the work is done" one of Enzo's men came to report about the boy they just fed to the wolves.

Enzo silently gestured them to leave by waving his two finger. He took a final puff and tramped the cigar under his shoes.

"Keep him waiting. I will arrive within five minutes" he said and entered his car. Luca nodded and cut the call.

Enzo took a turn stepping on the gear and proceeded to drive for his office.

His mind was a mess. His emotions filled with nothing but anger. Even after an hour of torturing that rat whatever he spouted was nothing but baseless talks. Even after all that he wasn't able to get what he wanted the most.

Dante never showed himself to the small rats he raised. He always makes them work through a second party, the one who actually works on the stage other than sitting with the audience and watching the show.

After Enzo pulled up in his office, he arrogantly walked towards his office without paying any attention to the workers greetings. His cold aura was enough to intimidate all the workers in the office.

ENZO'S POV:-

*In his office

The elevator door opened with a ding. I stepped out. My face remained cold and neutral throughout the way, my shoes clicked on the silent floor.

I hate unnecessary commotions for which I reserved an entire floor for myself. Only Luca and Esme had an office in this floor with me, so that they can work better and not waste unnecessary time while visiting me in my office.

I pushed open my office door and saw Nevan sitting on the sofa, facing his back at me. Luca who was leaning against the table stood straight after watching me enter.

Nevan also got up and turned towards me. Judging by his looks I can tell that he wasn't very impressed by my sudden call.

I walked towards him and forwarded my hand to him as a greeting gesture.

"Nice to see you again, Nevan Hayes " I greeted with a wide smirk.

He returned the gesture with a fake smile.