Chapter -21, Visit

THIRD PERSON POV:-

Alora fiddled with her fingers. She was really nervous, she occasionally bit her lips which is a habit of her. They were heading towards Salvatore Enterprise.

Enzo softly caressed her thigh. "Don't be nervous, my love. Everything will be fine" he said softly with a smile. Alora nodded and looked outside the window to distract her mind.

Soon they reached the Salvatore Enterprise. Alora's eyes widened seeing how large the building was. She has never seen his company. It is the first time she is visiting. But she didn't expect it to be this huge. The building itself felt intimidating among all those other buildings.

"It's so huge" she mumbled looking out the window. Enzo smirked.

"That's not the only thing which is huge" he mumbled. Alora looked at him confused, knitting her eyebrows slightly. "What else is huge?" She asked innocently, tilting her head.

Enzo bite his lower lip and held a finger under her chin ,making her look at him. "well...I will show you another time" he mumbled. "You can't show me now?" She asked  innocently.

Enzo groaned. "Fuck!" He mumbled. "You are making it so hard for me to control Tesoro" he whispered. "I don't understand " she said with a light frown, pouting her lips. Her innocent mind didn't understand what she was doing to him .

"Shit! Now I want to go back home" He muttered staring at Alora with lust.

-------------------

The whole staff of the company waited impatiently for the arrival of their boss. But the real reason was just to get a glimpse of the women who captured his cold heart.

Everyone knew what type of a cruel beast he was. He didn't hesitate to kill anyone instantly. When they heard the news of his marriage, all of them were baffled. They never expected a man like him to fall in love with any women.

Everyone waited inpatiently. Mera, Esme and other employees were also standing by the entrance to welcome their boss. No matter how cruel he is they always respected him for his intelligence and work.

The group of employees chatted while waiting. They stopped once they saw their boss's shiny black car outside the office, along with a few more cars in which their guards were seated. "They are here!" One of the employees declared, he almost yelled in excitement. Declan and Sirius stepped out first. Declan opened the car door for Enzo.

Enzo came out with black shades covering his dark grey eyes. He straightend his expensive black suit by the collar. All the employees watched curiously through the huge glass doors. Their heart were racing to get a glimpse of the beauty who married the infamous cruel hearted man, the Salvatore.

Enzo turned and extended his hand, everyone stared curiously as a small hand came into view. Some thought she might have sharp features, a beautiful face with a bitchy attitude and arrogant. Whereas others thought she is a gold digger and a slut.

A small figure made her appearance leaving everyone in the company speechless. Their eyes widened leaving their mouth hanging as they watched the beauty infront, standing beside the Salvatore. Her beauty made them baffled.

Instead of sharp features and a slutty attitude she looked like an angel, with a soft kind beautiful face and a heart melting smile playing on her lips. Mens were already drooling seeing her beauty. She was both sexy and cute at the same time. Some women were also admiring her beauty while others were gritting their teeth, staring at her with envious eyes.

Enzo snaked his arm around Alora's waist. And for the first time she felt glad to be in his hold. Seeing all those people staring at her made her feel so nervous, her hands were already getting sweaty. Her heart raced faster than a panther.