Chapter -10,

KAENA'S POV:-

I curiously watched the road pass by me, taking a mental note as how to go to the city if I ever succeed to run away. All the while I could feel him glance at me time to time but he didn't say anything nor did I.

After we reached the mall, I unbuckled my seatbelt and was about to get out when he caught me by my wrist.

"I have some rules to set Alora" he said as he looked at me with a serious expression. I stayed seated as I turned around to look at him, silent with my guard up.

"Rule number one, don't go anywhere without guards or me. You are to held my hand all the time. Rule number two, don't even think about running away if you don't want me to punish you. Though I will enjoy to do so " he stated with an evil smirk adorning his face. I scrowled internally, uninterested in his rules and regulations.

"Number three, listen to me all the time. It is for your own safety" he stated. " Now I will go out first and open your door, you are to be seated here until I open the door of your side". He stepped out and after some seconds he also opened the door beside me. He extended his hand for me to hold which I ignored and went out of the car. I was about to walk away from him when he suddenly jerked me by my arm

"Don't you dare disrespect me, or else I will fuck that attitude out of you right here right now" he said clenching his jaw. He dragged me towards the mall by my hand.

We went inside the mall and was astonished for a moment. The mall was huge, all types of branded shops everywhere. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable and embarrassed as people were constantly looking at us. Why wouldn't they? If you are being followed by 10 scary looking men in black of course heads will turn towards you.

I unconsciously grabbed Enzo's arm tighter. He gave my hand a light squeeze and glared at the people staring at us, they immediately averted their eyes.

We went to some shops and brought what we needed. I brought some clothes, shoes and accessories, mostly were choosed by him. He is a very picky person indeed. I am exhausted from trying all of those clothes. I also brought some skin care products as no matter what is happening in my life I cannot compromise with my skin care.

Yeah I am a skin care freak, no matter how tired I am I have to take care of my skin, doing so makes me relax somehow and it also feels good pampering myself for a moment.

We had lunch between shopping in a restaurant in the mall and I craved for some ice cream in the middle of shopping but there were no vendor or parlour in sight of the location we were in .

"Let's go I know where it is" he said as he took me to some other direction

And there I saw a ice cream parlour. I ordered my favourite chocolate and blueberries and waited for it to be prepared for me

"Do you shop in this mall often?" I asked frowning looking at him. He seems familiar of everything in this mall.

"No darling, I own it" he said shrugging. I almost gasped. The mall was huge and I know he is a rich man but I didn't expect him to be that rich though.

" I have to come here sometimes for inspection, to see if everything is alright" he said while paying for the ice cream.

He gave the ice cream to me and we started off for shopping again. The men with us had their hands full of shopping bags. They struggled to hold more. I felt bad for them but I won't do anything, just a small revenge for supporting Enzo kidnapping me. I also purposely brought more stuffs which I probably won't use just to burden them with bags more.

After everything was done buying I thought we were finally going to the car to get home ,but he seems to have another plan

"Where are you going?" I asked following him by gripping his hand